Wizard of Oz tea

momz

DIS Veteran
my daughter (6) and I have been invited to a tea party that is themed the Wizard of Oz. Everyone is supposed to show up in a costume based on a character from the story. I need ideas for something cheap and easy. TIA

Maybe you could do Munchkins by tacking/taping/attaching plastic flowers to dresses and making a cone-shaped hat with flowers out the top? I know our Garden Ridge had all their spring/summer plastic flowers on for 90% off over the weekend...

If she has a pink party dress and you've got a wire coathanger with some beads to string on for a wand, she can be Glinda...

conversely you could wear a black dress and paint your face green? :D

lol put her in a plaid or pink skirt, and write popular on a tee shirt and give her a pink "wand" (we use to make em from paper towel cores and curling ribbon and piper cleaners with beads on the end). when people ask say "shes glinda the shiz (college years) like in the book/musical wicked".
:) see they didnt time frame oz. :)

also, oz-ma was i believe a goddess type oz character but i never read much about her exact looks so you could be as creative as you wanna be.

lol put her in a plaid or pink skirt, and write popular on a tee shirt and give her a pink "wand" (we use to make em from paper towel cores and curling ribbon and piper cleaners with beads on the end). when people ask say "shes glinda the shiz (college years) like in the book/musical wicked".
:) see they didnt time frame oz. :)

also, oz-ma was i believe a goddess type oz character but i never read much about her exact looks so you could be as creative as you wanna be.

That would be Galinda...with a Guh. LOL

I love Wicked. Going back in October... 44 days!

What a dork I am. I actually have the popular shirt on... right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter