(Wizard 101) Quest Tips & Help Thread!

Diva of Dragons

<font color=brown>Tiger here!!<br><font color=lime
Greetings Wizards!

This space is being provided to assist you along the way as you navigate your wizard training! Have fun and try not not yourself, or each other!pixiedust: ;)

TIP: Don't get carried away! I have too many quests in my book right now. I went exploring and took on a bunch. It can get overwhelming. So many minions, rotting fodders etc... to defeat, so little time! Take it slow & easy! LOL!

HELP!: I need to find Dorothy Gale's friends, in their houses, on Unicorn Way. There is only 1 house with the blue light on but I can enter it. I did report it as a bug. Has anyone else had this problem?:confused3

Yes, I'm bumping my thread...LOL!

Actually, Coriander...Since Bob is the same level as me, maybe he can answer my question above!:)

...TIP: Don't get carried away! I have too many quests in my book right now. I went exploring and took on a bunch. It can get overwhelming...
I had 10 open quests in my book last night. Went through and knocked it down to 4. Good thing about the game is most quests have 1 task at a time. After that is done you have to ask for the next task. In conjunction with this tip I would suggest finishing an area before moving on to the next.
.HELP!: I need to find Dorothy Gale's friends, in their houses, on Unicorn Way. There is only 1 house with the blue light on but I can enter it. I did report it as a bug. Has anyone else had this problem?:confused3
Stuck at that same point.

I also am having problems finding ANY of the books of knowledge in the quest given to you by the librarian.

I tried to log in and my character is gone! :( :( It is acting like I am new.

I don't want to start over!

Has this happened to anybody else?

I sent an e-mail to the support team. I will let you know what they say.

Help i can;t find the smiths i need to find it is my last quest before i go on to a new area :(

I had 10 open quests in my book last night. Went through and knocked it down to 4. Good thing about the game is most quests have 1 task at a time. After that is done you have to ask for the next task. In conjunction with this tip I would suggest finishing an area before moving on to the next.

I also am having problems finding ANY of the books of knowledge in the quest given to you by the librarian.

1) Yeah, I have 13 right now and they are all over the place, so I need to clean it up!!

2) I found one in Lady Blackhope's house on Unicorn Way. To the right, after you walk n the door.

I tried to log in and my character is gone! :( :( It is acting like I am new.

Yikes!!! I hope you found yourself!!

Help i can;t find the smiths i need to find it is my last quest before i go on to a new area :(

Have you found any of them? Do you know what they look like? I found the first one by accident, so I knew what to look for. Hint: Look on all the grassy areas in the places they they should be. Run behind tents, houses, trees etc.. They are tiny men, wearing red jackets or vests.

sorry but i think this qualifies as help :rotfl:

can you all tell me who the email came from that sent you the info that let you into the game? I want to be sure it didnt get caught up in my spam filter @_@

sorry but i think this qualifies as help :rotfl:

can you all tell me who the email came from that sent you the info that let you into the game? I want to be sure it didnt get caught up in my spam filter @_@

I sent you a PM.:)

ETA: Dang! You're quick!!

...I found one in Lady Blackhope's house on Unicorn Way. To the right, after you walk n the door...
Will have to go back and check it out, since that is the only boss battle I have won so far. EDIT: Got it.
...Have you found any of them? Do you know what they look like? I found the first one by accident, so I knew what to look for. Hint: Look on all the grassy areas in the places they they should be. Run behind tents, houses, trees etc.. They are tiny men, wearing red jackets or vests.
By tiny she means waist height. They also do not have a name over them. Just get close enough to them and a task complete message comes up. The easiest to find is just behind the golum tower.

Hooray! I finally just got my second email and will now be able to join the rest of you wizardlings. I'll look forward to starting play this evening.

Name on Wizard 101 - Tinkerblue (of course).

Don't worry, Out, Jade will still be sailing the Caribbean. Oh good, TWO games with which to keep up.

...I finally just got my second email and will now be able to join the rest of you wizardlings. I'll look forward to starting play this evening...Name on Wizard 101 - Tinkerblue (of course)...
...Don't worry, Out, Jade will still be sailing the Caribbean. Oh good, TWO games with which to keep up.
Just update the Wizard title thread once you choose a title for your in-game character. Mine is Robert IceCaster of the School of Ice.

I don't know how much I'll be playing PotCO, now I got involved with Wizard101. I have computer problems with both games and still trying to get those straightened out.

Besides not being able to get to Dorothy's Friends on Unicorn Way (this is a known bug by the Wizard's team), I have now run into another problem that is keeping me from finishing Cyclops Lane. I, with the help of another player, beat General Akilles (the boss) and I now have to find the children he had captive. When I beat him I got the book of knowledge and another room seemed to open up, but there was nothing in that room that seemed to lead to the children. I know I probably will have to fight him again, but if anyone has got past this point could you please give me a hint on at least where to go to further this quest.

Besides not being able to get to Dorothy's Friends on Unicorn Way (this is a known bug by the Wizard's team), I have now run into another problem that is keeping me from finishing Cyclops Lane. I, with the help of another player, beat General Akilles (the boss) and I now have to find the children he had captive. When I beat him I got the book of knowledge and another room seemed to open up, but there was nothing in that room that seemed to lead to the children. I know I probably will have to fight him again, but if anyone has got past this point could you please give me a hint on at least where to go to further this quest.

this game sounds so much fun!

I'm still working on beating Akilles. I decided to take things area by area, to get some quests completed, if possible. LOL! I finally beat Eyus Maximus with my Troll Minion's help, but I'm having trouble with Akilles.

If we could find a time to meet up, maybe you could help me and we could unravel this mystery together!:thumbsup2

Having just started, I'm still finding my way. How do you get training points so that you can start acquiring magic outside of your specialty? I did the Lost Souls quest and while it gave me a little gold and a special card and raised me to level 2, I didn't get any training points. Are these quest based or come at alternate levels?

Thanks.

I got tired of waiting for them to reply to my e-mail, so I just started over.

I was not too far into the game so no big deal.

My big problem now is finding my friends again and getting them back on my friend list.

Not sure what happened to my character, but I was able to use the same title when I started over so I am still: Rowen DragonFlame.

I got tired of waiting for them to reply to my e-mail, so I just started over.

I was not too far into the game so no big deal.

My big problem now is finding my friends again and getting them back on my friend list.

Not sure what happened to my character, but I was able to use the same title when I started over so I am still: Rowen DragonFlame.

Gosh, that stinks, Fly. I'll be glad to add you again! Let me know what day works for you. I can't now, as I don't have it on this laptop, but maybe some day this week we can meet up.

I'm still working on beating Akilles....having trouble with Akilles...
...If we could find a time to meet up, maybe you could help me and we could unravel this mystery together!:thumbsup2
Well I posted my times for the next 3 days in the title thread.
They are:
Tuesday and Thursday - ~11pm ET
Wednesday - probably 11:30pm ET or maybe later

I try to cut off by 2am, but may be a little ealier if just standing waiting.

Having just started, I'm still finding my way. How do you get training points so that you can start acquiring magic outside of your specialty? I did the Lost Souls quest and while it gave me a little gold and a special card and raised me to level 2, I didn't get any training points. Are these quest based or come at alternate levels?...
I am not sure, but do know they come slowly. I am a level 9, have beat the bosses in Golem Tower / Unicorn Way / Cyclops Lane, and have only got 1 training point. However you will get some persistent spells from completing quests and some treasure cards (1 time spells) also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter