"Witty Western-Fantasy Trip Report Title"... January 5th-12th With Pictures

Thank you so much for your trip report, I felt like I was living it along with you, I literally made myself some popcorn and kicked back and lived vicariously! Your photos were just beautiful and the final one with you and your wife enjoying the veranda made me tear up, I'm so booking me and my husband just on that photo alone! It should be in the Disney marketing material!

Without a doubt, the BEST trip report I have ever read on the DIS Boards! The photography is outstanding and your posts were fun and informative! thanks for posting!! :cheer2:

Thank you so much for your trip report, I felt like I was living it along with you, I literally made myself some popcorn and kicked back and lived vicariously! Your photos were just beautiful and the final one with you and your wife enjoying the veranda made me tear up, I'm so booking me and my husband just on that photo alone! It should be in the Disney marketing material!

Thanks everyone.
We are very much looking forward to our next trip report in January!

Thanks for the excellent trip report! I really enjoyed reading each and every post!
:goodvibes

Such a thorough, well-written report. Thank you for sharing your experience! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

What a wonderful trip report! I love reports that are heavy on the pictures, and yours are great! We are taking this exact cruise at the same time next year, so it was great to see how things will will most likely be that time of year.

I already wasn't very exciting about the ports on the this particular cruise, and your report really drove that point home for me. I could see myself possibly not even getting off at any of the ports, except maybe Castaway Cay. But I guess that will give me more time to enjoy the ship!

We just got back from the Sequel to this vacation and are starting a new trip report here

Feel free to stop by.

I know i am waaay behind on this thread but WOW, Really great job on this report. I have booked our first Disney Cruise for this coming October, and being that we are both in our late 20's. This report just gave me even more reassurance that we will have a GREAT time.

Amazing TR! As a parent, absolutely no offense taken to places without children! I wish my home had a few areas like that. hahaha

Heading on over to your next TR....

Seriously - thank you so much! I stumbled upon your trip report thanks to a Google search for an excursion. We are doing the Fantasy WC (Jamaica instead of Costa Maya) in October and I really enjoyed reading your detailed report. Excellent writing and even better photos. Thank you so much!
Now I have to find time to read the next trip report!

Just started reading this- was looking for more info on a category 5b room as we'll be in one on the Wonder in September. So far sounds like you had a great trip

Fun reading! Your style of relaxation is perfect :thumbsup2 Would be fun to take a Disney cruise one day.... Hope your AKL stay didn't discourage you to go back for a visit to WDW soon. I would have done the same thing and stayed at a Disney resort before heading home just to keep that Disney magic going but didn't seem like your night there did that for you.

Overall looks like you had a wonderful vacation! Til next time :goodvibes

Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a great report! I enjoyed so much your pictures! You have a great eye for photography. Your reports have given me the bug to book another cruise.....soon!

Can I ask if you own a waterproof camera or, if not, what you do to protect your camera on the beach and around water. Love all your pics. :)

I would love to know about a waterproof camera, too. I think pics like this would be awesome!

I think we had a Pentax wg-2 for this trip. Despite being "shock and waterproof" it didn't make it through the trip. I've heard lots of people use and love it but ours broke just outside of its warranty... The video quality wasn't so hot either. We use a go-pro hero 3+ now and absolutely love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter