Without showing them , what photos do you have around your home?

Walls are bare. I have a lot of photographs I would like to print out and frame to hang but have important things to spend my extra cash on yet.

I don't have much wall space anyways, I have 11 windows visible from sitting on the couch. Only maybe a total of 8 feet of wall space in the living room/dining room/kitchen.

I think the only photo currently on display in my house is a picture of Cinderella's Castle with dream lights. 😁 We haven't gotten around to hanging anything yet.

Photos? I have a gallery setup of some spectacular national park shots I took and applied to 4 large canvases- This is over our couch....
........up main hall staircase are 12 simple frames with kids/nephews/nieces, which includes our 2 family portraits taken 20 years apart...
.........this sounds nutty but I love it...I have a tiny 1/2 bath off my kitchen- I have every single inch of the walls in that room covered in travel photos,most of them Disney,from the past 40+ years,all framed. It's a really fun little room,I call it the travel memory room,and it's a tiny offbeat place to keep my memories visible without cluttering my house decor(other than that + staircase,no people photos allowed in decor here lol)

.........this sounds nutty but I love it...I have a tiny 1/2 bath off my kitchen- I have every single inch of the walls in that room covered in travel photos,most of them Disney,from the past 40+ years,all framed. It's a really fun little room,I call it the travel memory room,and it's a tiny offbeat place to keep my memories visible without cluttering my house decor(other than that + staircase,no people photos allowed in decor here lol)
I love your 1/2 bath idea.

I don't really have any actual photographs around. All of my wall art is poster art, paintings, and other fictitious stuff with a lot of Disney thrown in. I do have a signed photo of Walter Koenig in my comic book room - that's about the closest to "real" I get. I also have a lenticular spirit photography picture of me from the Haunted Mansion - I don't think that counts either!

I have many many pictures of my girls framed throughout the house.
I have a Pirates of the Caribbean at World End movie poster that is signed by Johnny Depp that is framed and hanging in the hallway.
My DD(17) has a framed Blackhawks jersey in her room along with other Blackhawks pictures.
Things my DD's have made when they were little are framed and hanging in what used to be their playroom, which is now a TV room.
My DH has a ridiculous amount of racing pictures framed and hanging in his basement/man cave.
I used to picture frame for 25 years so I was always framing stuff.

We have no actual photographs anywhere in our house. We have some signs up I’ve made though.

Pics of when DH got remarried after being divorced from each other for a year.

DH on our best fishing trip ever at Murrell's Inlet.

My fabulous stepson and his wife at their wedding.

I have a bunch. Lots that I took, both of the kids and of places we've traveled. Several framed Disney pics, both mine and from Photopass, on my mantle and living room bookshelves, and a pair of framed Ansel Adams photos that we inherited from my FIL on the focal wall. Beachy/tropical feeling travel photos in the bathroom. Close ups of flowers/herbs in the kitchen. And I just ordered two new sets of fancy photo decor items - a set of hexagonal tile prints to go with my new office decor and a fill-in-the-state US map photo frame that will be a centerpiece on the dining room wall.

I would really like a Disney castle photo collage and have even picked out the set of vinyl accessory decals I like best on Etsy, but I can't figure out where to put it so that's a project that remains on hold.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter