Within 24 hours I left my job, my boyfriend, and life behind to go work for Walt Disney World!

Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed reading about your adventure, and to add to the list of people who admire your spirit. No regrets.... What an experience! Credit to you for taking risks and staying positive, those traits will stay with you for life! Wishing you the best in your next chapter.

Luved reading yer TR -:thanks:

You have a wonderful spirit and drive.:goodvibes

T.T.F.N.
&
CHEERA Y'ALL:wave2:

Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed reading about your adventure, and to add to the list of people who admire your spirit. No regrets.... What an experience! Credit to you for taking risks and staying positive, those traits will stay with you for life! Wishing you the best in your next chapter.
Thank you so much! I had such a fun experience on my summer adventure! Still finding out what my next chapter is!!! :)

From start to finish, or to be continued, this life story was a reminder to me, how quickly life can change, and how fast life can throw curve ball after curve ball before leavening out and becoming manageable again. This document of life also reminded me of how I wished I had done things different in my younger years. Following a dream or taking a chance and having the faith to follow my heart to whatever I may find, was something I regret not doing at that age. The age of finding oneself and figuring out where we stand in life. It may be a lifelong journey to most, but it's about getting out there and having that leap of faith that you are doing something that will either lead you down the path of riteousness or be a memorable lesson to learn in the end. Khalee may have shown a side a lot of us wish we had the guts to be or do, if given the chance. And perhaps some of those with questionable posts or those over-analyzing the whole story may have been the ones more so wishing they had done something differently in their own lives. It's just my personal observation. For me, I see a young woman putting herself out there in the world to chase a dream and to follow her heart and instincts. And if that's not what life is about, in the big scheme of finding oneself, I don't know what is. I give major props to this young woman for sharing her defeats and her accomplishments with everyone and anyone, and that in itself shows her character and her perseeverence on how she can live her own life, make responsible choices in her best interest and still chase after her dreams. I wish nothing but the best for you, Khalee, and thank you for your personal investment in sharing with everyone. I loved hearing about your journeys and following:) Whether it works for you or not at MK, at least now you can say you have that under your belt;) and have a great story to tell!

Thank you so much for reading my story and appreciating my craziness! I want nothing more than to share my taste for adventure and inspire others to follow their dreams!! I will be planning my next trip to MK soon to hopefully pick up some hours so I can keep my seasonal status! :)

Thank you so much for reading my story and appreciating my craziness! I want nothing more than to share my taste for adventure and inspire others to follow their dreams!! I will be planning my next trip to MK soon to hopefully pick up some hours so I can keep my seasonal status! :)

I would totally do that too! I'd love to keep my foot in the door -- if it ever got in there in the first place. HA HA HA

Wow what an adventure. I have just read your story from beginning to end, what a remarkable young woman you are. I wish you all the very best for thefuture.

If you're still a cm, does that mean you'll be back thus summer?

Such a great and inspirational story and i bet you learned a lot about life and yourself in just a short time of living in Orlando. I just found this thread and was intently reading all of your ups and downs. I was so sad at the end. I really wanted you to make a career with Disney because it really seems to be in your blood. Maybe some day you can go back down when you have a car that will make it :) and some money to get your own place. Having a career in cosmetology you think would open some other doors at Disney as well. Thanks for sharing your adventure!! I think my Disney adventure won't happen until i get to retire in 30 years. I always tell anyone that is considering moving to a different state to just do it because you can always come home. That was very true in your case. Live life to the fullest and you will never be disappointed.

Thank you for sharing your adventures. It's important to have goals and dreams as you do. Think how much you've learned as a result of your experiences. Always know that it's your life and you can plan and achieve your goals and dreams - it takes time and patience and focus - and you have all of those! Best of luck to you in all you do and you will experience your dream!

I'm only partway through reading this but I am hooked! I did a similar thing as you except it was to work as a cook in Yellowstone National Park when I was 20. Yeah, I ended up broke but I don't regret the friends I made and the back country backpacking I did on my days off. It was amazing and gave me memories that I will talk about when I'm 80 and sitting on my front porch drinking iced tea with my grandchildren. Your early twenties is your time to go wild and free and enjoy your life. I know people who had kids at 18 and had to settle down and they all say that while they love their children, they wish they hadn't rushed into parenthood so soon. They wish they had take the chance to travel and explore the world. :)

I know I'm super late to the party but can I just say how much I admire your gutts!! I'm a tragic Disney fan of 37 marooned in Australia and wish I'd had the chance to do what you've just done. Nothing good in life comes easy and the most rewarding things often involve sacrifices. I'm so glad you were able to keep your seasonal cast member status. I'm just sad that I won't be able to hunt you down and give you a hug on main street when we're there on our fist visit in September. Keep chasing your dreams. Never give up on them. Dreams are what keep us young and vibrant and remind us that there's a little child trapped in all of us <3

Just finished reading your adventure. I admire you for your ability to go after your dream. Even if it didn't end exactly as you hoped it would,it's an experience you will forever be grateful to have. I am so amazed at your positive attitude through the whole situation. I hope you are doing well, and still following your dreams.

A little late reading this TR. I am currently a Sophomore in college (Hospitality, Resort, & Tourism Management Major at Coastal Carolina). I want to do the college program next spring but afraid of getting turned down bc of my tattoos. I was wondering what you did to cover them up while working? When i got the tattoos i made sure they were easily covered up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!