with the ticket prices going up on sunday where is the best place to buy????

jennobrn01 said:
We are going to be in the World 5 days. We almost purchased 7 days tix, but went ahead and did the 5. As a newbie wdw planner I am obsessed with sticking to my plans. :rolleyes:

I totally hear you...I am just glad that I was able to get the tickets at the cheaper rate we go every year and this way I will have some left over days for next year.....Thanks for all of your help!!!!!!!!!!!

I just purchased mine from Ticketmania. We used them for our trip in June. I wasn't planning on buying tickets this soon, but decided to go ahead anyway. Ticketmania has the park hopper with expiration 3 day tickets with 2 days free(a total of 5 days). That is exactly what I needed, and the price was right, around $660 for 2 adults and 1 child. We will go in October 2007, so guess this part of the expense is done! Every little bit I can save now helps for later(especially if there will be another price increase in january).

Harvest02 said:
I just purchased mine from Ticketmania. We used them for our trip in June. I wasn't planning on buying tickets this soon, but decided to go ahead anyway. Ticketmania has the park hopper with expiration 3 day tickets with 2 days free(a total of 5 days). That is exactly what I needed, and the price was right, around $660 for 2 adults and 1 child. We will go in October 2007, so guess this part of the expense is done! Every little bit I can save now helps for later(especially if there will be another price increase in january).

Oh my gosh I did not see that deal//oh well.....

jennobrn01 said:
that is a good deal! don't worry kritter, we didn't miss out too bad... with free shipping on undercovertourist it comes out nearly the same. :thumbsup2

That is true Jenn I went backand checked it out as well..Thanks again Jenn...!!!!!!When are you going on your trip?????

rach2674 said:
They lady on the phone says...
Asking a telephone agent about why admission prices increase is a little like asking the kid pumping gas at the gas station why fuel prices increase. It's nice of them to try to explain it to us when we do ask, but we shouldn't put much stock in their answer, nor allow ourselves to get infuriated by the answer.

Thanks undercover is where I finally got mine...!!!!

The prices at Undercovertourist.com also includes tax.....AND they have free shipping! That's where I just ordered my parent's tickets for our trip in April (we are all set with 5 days left on our 10-day hoppers)

I just ordered the 10 day, park hopper, no expiry and we figure it should cover the next 2 trips we take. That will be 10 days at the parks and 6 days at the water parks. That is 16 days at WDW....that should cover us! :thumbsup2

Ok so last night I bought from ticket mania (mousesavers link)
7day hopper that expire, 2 adult 2 kid total including shipping $872
now same thing but no mousesavers discount was $886
Undercover Tourist price for same was $890

How is undercover cheaper??
Are fewer days cheaper? I did not price those??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter