Wishes

daber

DIS Veteran
Another CM rumor...... "Wishes" the new MK fireworks show may start in about 2 weeks. They are trying to figure out how to vacate guests from Fantasyland before the show starts. It sounds like the fireworks show has a storyline that will be more apparent than the prior shows. Time will tell.

I went on opening night. It was "crotch to crack" everywhere. It was worth it though. The amount of shells (I don't ahve exact numbers) was greatly increased. For the first official run, it went really smooth and was pretty in-sync. I was amazed at the fireworks that exploded RIGHT ON CUE. Has the best finale of any of the Nighttime Spectaculars...yes, even Reflections of Earth.

We were there on opening night, too, and the show was awesome (as were the crowds)! I liked Wishes almost as much as Sorcery in the Sky.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter