Wishes then Ohana: What Time?

bwallace

Keeps Pulling Me In
Say for instance that Wishes starts at 8pm and we want to watch it from the Poly, at what time should the show end and we can head in to an ADR at Ohana?

Thanks

Wishes is probably about 15 to 20 minutes. If Wishes is at 8:00 and you watch it from the beach at the Poly you would probably get up to 'Ohanas by 8:30. As they ask you to arrive for your reservations 10 to 15 minutes early you should be fine for booking your dinner at 8:45 or later.

Another option that we always do is to watch Wishes from 'Ohana. For 8:00 Wishes I would get at least 6:30 or 6:45 reservations. When you check in ask for a window seat in the main dining room. Not all window seats have a view of the castle so try to get a front window. By the time you are enjoying desert they dim the lights and pipe in the music for Wishes and the show will begin. If this is too early for dinner and you watch Wishes from the beach at the Poly make sure you get a spot near a speaker so you can hear the naration - it really adds to the enjoyment of the show.

Linda

I made an 830 ressie for a 10 showing of WISHES. We had a longish wait last yr during free dining and I expect the same thing here. Probably a 1/2 hr wait then an hour to eat. Thats what I am guessing anyway

if we are done early we can always go to EMH or the beach for WISHES on that night

Last year we were in Ohana during Wishes and couldnt see anything.
I dont want to roll the dice on a window seat, we'll probably just eat after.

Thanks for the replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!