Wishes Dessert Party

Bertie131

DIS Veteran
I just called and spoke to a very nice CM about the Wishes dessert party. She told me it ended in September--of course my trip is in October. Just wanted to check with you guys and see if you heard the same thing. It is not that I don't trust CM's, but sometimes you get different answers from different CM's :)
Last night when I called I was told it was booked on the October date I wanted--no mention of it not being held.
Thanks!

I just called and spoke to a very nice CM about the Wishes dessert party. She told me it ended in September--of course my trip is in October. Just wanted to check with you guys and see if you heard the same thing. It is not that I don't trust CM's, but sometimes you get different answers from different CM's :)
Last night when I called I was told it was booked on the October date I wanted--no mention of it not being held.
Thanks!

As of right now, it is supposed to end at the end of August. Disney has made no announcement about extending it.

However, if you read the review of the party over on allears.net, you will see that when the author was at the party, the chefs were talking about changes they may make and different options they might have in the winter months. Given its popularity, I really hope they extend it. I am hoping to surprise our group with tickets to that party.

I was just over at Allears and can't find it. I would like to read the review. Can someone post a link? Thanks!

Thanks for posting the link--I really appreciate it! Do they do something like this for Illuminations?

I don't see any reason why they would stop doing it. Probably safe to assume you'll still be able to do one in October.

I just called and the CM said that they have not offically extended the date. Per their system she shows it as ending in August. The CM said they may extend the dates.

I hope I get a heads up somehow so I can call and get a reservation for it before they are all gone---that is if they extend it in the first place. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter