Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread #3-book @ 180 Days Now!

I'm wanting Oct 12. We have an early BOG dinner and we'll skip dessert (not on DDP this time, woohoo, love that freedom!) then HOPEFULLY attend the dessert party that night. It's our last day in WDW and I think that would make it very special (we've never done it before).

Btw just checked, nothing yet.

That's the date I'm shooting for too! With this and the expected discounts coming up I am so on edge!

Just checked for October and nothing yet. Not that I expected it, but I'm getting anxious! And with Fall room-only discounts about to be released too, right at about the SAME TIME, I'm about to go nuts! :faint: :rotfl:

I'm anxiously waiting for November! I switched our hoop dee doo time to 4:00 show instead of 6, so planning on party that night! We've never been to one so I'm really hope to get it!!! Looks like so much fun and my family loves desserts! :) Now if room discounts come out and we have a package already, do we have to change our reservation to a room only one? We have a free dining pin but a room discount would save us more money than free dining.

I really want Jan. 5th. I really do.....I'm so worried that I'm going to miss it when January opens up.

I have a question for the dessert party "veterans" :) ...
Our trip is Oct. 5-12th - I'm trying to decide if we should try for reservations on Monday the 7th, Tuesday the 8th or Wednesday the 9th. Monday has EMH 9-11pm and EasyWDW is saying to expect a 10pm parade in addition to the 8pm. on Wednesday. Any advice on what day would be the best choice?
Thanks!

The cast member on the phone said they could still open up today, but maybe just later on in the day. Does anyone know if there is a "usual" TIME for these reservations to open up?

I have a question for the dessert party "veterans" :) ...
Our trip is Oct. 5-12th - I'm trying to decide if we should try for reservations on Monday the 7th, Tuesday the 8th or Wednesday the 9th. Monday has EMH 9-11pm and EasyWDW is saying to expect a 10pm parade in addition to the 8pm. on Wednesday. Any advice on what day would be the best choice?
Thanks!

You can only see the top of the parade from the dessert party which if it starts at 8pm you will miss the parade but if there is a second parade at 10pm you can watch that after Wishes, this is what we did at the Christmas Party and it worked out great!

The cast member on the phone said they could still open up today, but maybe just later on in the day. Does anyone know if there is a "usual" TIME for these reservations to open up?

Page 1 lists past release dates and Times!

Really hoping October will open today or tomorrow. I'll be in a conference the rest of the week and won't be able to jump on the phone right away.:crazy2:

Looks like I shouldn't expect it until later in the week though! Here's hoping!

Morning,

I need to book 2 tables at the same party (group of family members). Would it better to call so I can book them at the same time and have tables close to each other? Or should I book one at a time online then call and have them linked?
first time booking the dessert party. Very excited and don't want to mess up.

Thanks for your help!

So glad I stumbled across this post.... we did the dessert party 2 years ago (got an ADR last minute, 2 weeks before the trip) and are really hoping to do it again for our next visit.

I have been assuming that the "60 days prior" mentioned on the Disney page was actual days. Now I'll be subscribing to this post to watch for when October opens up! So THANK YOU! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter