Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread #3-book @ 180 Days Now!

I was trying to play with the reservations so that I'm ready when October opens up, but it won't let me select a party size bigger than 2. Like, the drop-down menu won't even open up. It's been like that for days. Is that normal? Will it be different when October opens? Should I just try to call to get a reservation when October opens? I'm so nervous!!!

Can anyone tell me if September is dead?? I'm trying to get a spot for two somewhere 9/19 to 9/29 and online it keeps saying full. But that seems fast to fill up in the off season. Should I call or am I out of luck?

Was just playing around with September dates. Even for a party of 3 it looks like your dates are booked up. Keep checking back, maybe someone will cancel.

There are still tables available in early September for anyone that's looking then.

It's working for me right now. Did you make sure to select Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant from the dropdown first?

I did notice your issue when I tried to do it on my phone a couple weeks ago, but it seems to work fine on my computer. :confused3

Ahh! I've been trying on my iPad and phone! I'll try on my computer tonight! Thanks SO much!!!

I was trying to play with the reservations so that I'm ready when October opens up, but it won't let me select a party size bigger than 2. Like, the drop-down menu won't even open up. It's been like that for days. Is that normal? Will it be different when October opens? Should I just try to call to get a reservation when October opens? I'm so nervous!!! ��

I'd definitely call.....the online reservations are convenient....but they are far from perfect. I was at my 180 and being told no BOG for my entire 10 days online.....called and got 2 different nights booked and there were more choices if I wanted more than 2 reservations. Afternoon tea was same story....online nothing available....call and loads of choices.

I'm waiting for Nov/Dec to open up, but if I can't get a reservation on first try online, I'll be calling instead. Love the convenience of online for what works....but not willing to fight it if it's going to be stubborn when a phone call and a few minutes listening to Disney music on hold means I get what I want, lol. Obviously, those outside the USA probably don't want the phone charges, but for those in USA it's the better choice.

joyfulDisneytears said:
Try to get a reservation for 3, and make your 3rd an "under 3" child so there's no charge. Tables for 2 are very limited. You can cancel the 3rd person later, or just show up with 2 since you wouldn't be charged for a child under 3.

Thanks for this tip! I think my dates are booked even for parties of 3 or 4 at the moment but I will keep checking back in case of cancellations.

joyfulDisneytears said:
Was just playing around with September dates. Even for a party of 3 it looks like your dates are booked up. Keep checking back, maybe someone will cancel.

There are still tables available in early September for anyone that's looking then.

Thanks for checking for me. I'm so bummed that I missed this! I was in WDW when it opened up and I wasn't watching the thread. :(

We're not going until February, but I CANNOT miss getting this ADR booked. We did it for our last trip and DD declared it her favorite part, talks about it all the time, and even planned a "Fireworks Dessert Party" for the 4th of July... and she's 3 and a half! :) She even insisted on "lots of different kinds of teeny tiny desserts!"

I'm waiting patiently for October. The end of September appears to be sold out when I look.

Are we thinking it'll be a week on Monday for October then?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We're not going until February, but I CANNOT miss getting this ADR booked. We did it for our last trip and DD declared it her favorite part, talks about it all the time, and even planned a "Fireworks Dessert Party" for the 4th of July... and she's 3 and a half! :) She even insisted on "lots of different kinds of teeny tiny desserts!"

Wow. that's serious! I've got a DD4 and she is pretty close to the same. :cutie:

You've got a LONG time until then though. But this is a great board to subscribe to!

Just got our annual passes so we will be making another trip as soon as we can get in for this.
Definitely subbing.

Just checked for October and nothing yet. Not that I expected it, but I'm getting anxious! And with Fall room-only discounts about to be released too, right at about the SAME TIME, I'm about to go nuts! :faint: :rotfl:

Just checked for October and nothing yet. Not that I expected it, but I'm getting anxious! And with Fall room-only discounts about to be released too, right at about the SAME TIME, I'm about to go nuts! :faint: :rotfl:
ME TOO LOL. Maybe October will open tomorrow. I really want the 28th. I missed out on BOG and I wont miss this.:goodvibes

I am also waiting for the 28th to open up. We haven't done the dessert party before and hope that we have a chance to this trip.

I'm wanting Oct 12. We have an early BOG dinner and we'll skip dessert (not on DDP this time, woohoo, love that freedom!) then HOPEFULLY attend the dessert party that night. It's our last day in WDW and I think that would make it very special (we've never done it before).

Btw just checked, nothing yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter