Wishes Dessert Buffet Reviews March / April

Wonder if they will have this in August? If so, where would I be able to find out about it?:confused3

Wonder if they will have this in August? If so, where would I be able to find out about it?:confused3

Nobody knows.

So far, they have only offered it in selected short-term "windows."

Right now, there appear to be no ADR dates offered past May.

Odds are that they will make it a more permanent/continuous offering in the near future.

Stay tuned.

Definitely keeping my eyes open to find out if they offer it in August or September. :surfweb:

We're going May 8th ! ! !

It will be nice to know if there is anything to make sure we do or don't do.
Alittle pre-knowledge of the set-up and event is a good thing.

We will be there May 8 and I will be sure to report back. DS 12 will be there so we will have kids perspective too.

Safetymom, we will be at WDW the same time as you! Look out for us. :)

Anyone know when or where I can find info on this or if they are extending? We did this last summer in July and it was awesome! Would love to do it again!!!:thumbsup2

The Wishes Fireworks Dessert Party at Tomorrowland Terrace, which includes a dessert buffet and an exclusive viewing area of the Wishes nighttime spectacular, is back.

The experience resumed March 28, and is now available nightly through at least May 31, with the following exceptions on upcoming Grad Nites: April 23-24, April 30 and May 1.

Prices during peak season are $25.99 for adults and $13.99 for children ages 3-9 (tax not included); during non-peak times prices are $21.99 for adults and $11.99 for children (tax not included). Reservations are not required, but this is a very popular experience so they are strongly suggested. Call 407-WDW-DINE (939-3463) to make reservations. (NOTE: Admission to Magic Kingdom is not included.)

Has anyone gone yet ?

The Wishes Fireworks Dessert Party at Tomorrowland Terrace, which includes a dessert buffet and an exclusive viewing area of the Wishes nighttime spectacular, is back.

The experience resumed March 28, and is now available nightly through at least May 31, with the following exceptions on upcoming Grad Nites: April 23-24, April 30 and May 1.

Prices during peak season are $25.99 for adults and $13.99 for children ages 3-9 (tax not included); during non-peak times prices are $21.99 for adults and $11.99 for children (tax not included). Reservations are not required, but this is a very popular experience so they are strongly suggested. Call 407-WDW-DINE (939-3463) to make reservations. (NOTE: Admission to Magic Kingdom is not included.)

From where did you copy the above quote?

It looks like they got it from allears...

http://allears.net/news/hnews.htm

Yup.

Thanks!

I like to keep the links to the source of posted information.

It is worth noting what was not quoted above but is found now just below that info-

allears.net said:
EDITOR'S NOTE: Several readers have reported receiving conflicting information regarding the pricing and times of this experience, so be sure to double-check with the Cast Member at the time of your booking.

ROBO .........Thanks for adding the additional info, I appreciate it.

Are the new dates posted anywhere yet? WE did this in August and although the chocolate desserts were all melted- it was fantastic!

Are the new dates posted anywhere yet? WE did this in August and although the chocolate desserts were all melted- it was fantastic!

Only dates in April and May 2010 are booking at this time.

Just returned from WDW last night after a 4 day stay for Easter. We attended the Wishes Dessert Party on Saturday nite, April 3. The weather this weekend was absolutely perfect! 83 degrees during the day and 60 or so at night with NO HUMIDITY. Saturday night was perfect weather - clear, dry and comfortable.

We arrived at the Tomorrowland Terrace at 8:45 p.m. and got in line with probably about 40 people (?) and were seated at 9:00 p.m. at reserved tables with our names on them. Only about 2/3 of the tables were occupied. Since it was one of the first nights, maybe word hadn't gotten around yet. We were then able to go to the buffet (which was open beyond the Wishes fireworks display) and enjoyed Spectromagic from the terrace of the restaurant. The major floats were visible from the terrace. The Wishes fireworks were awesome and it seemed as if Tinkerbell flew right to us. I think her line is hooked up to just above the restaurant. Our table was right up front and the fireworks were visible from either your seat or people lined up along the wall.

All types of small sample desserts were available: brownies, cookies, rice krispy treats, different types of cheesecake, tiramisu-type desserts, banana creme tarts, fruit tarts, chocolate covered strawberries, fruit of all types, beverages (tea, coffee, lemonade, water, milk). It was great.

Ask me any questions, maybe I'll remember more! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter