WISH Dinner Fri, Jan 6th--Trail's End!! Seats still open--see first post for details

How many in your party for the WISH Team Friday Night January 6th Dinner?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Update:

Just off the phone with Disney Dining. Can't book until 90 days ahead so I've made a note in Outlook to call on Oct 6.

Trails End sounds great. Never been there, but always mean to go!

Is it too late to get in on this? I'd love to try Trail's End. I'll be travelling with 2 friends so a total of 3, please.

chimera said:
Update:

Just off the phone with Disney Dining. Can't book until 90 days ahead so I've made a note in Outlook to call on Oct 6.

Did they mention if there would be any problems booking our large group?

I will update thread title so people can vote until October 5th :) (and then just before you call on the 6th, you can come in and do a headcount).

Put me down for two (at the moment, if that changes, I'll let you know before October 5th - just need to check the NHL schedules for all known teams in general floriday area!!!!). Looking forward to meeting you all. Helen

Lisa loves Pooh said:
Did they mention if there would be any problems booking our large group?

I will update thread title so people can vote until October 5th :) (and then just before you call on the 6th, you can come in and do a headcount).

It has to be booked through group dining since we're such a big party! They didn't seem worried...no screaming or dropping of the phone ;) Wait til we tell them we all want separate checks :eek:
I figure if worst comes to worst, we can each call in and make individual ressies on that day at WDW-DINE.

For anyone with the DDE card, I believe it can be used at Trails End for 20% off your meal.

Trails end is GREAT!
we had a nice meet there last year and would love to do it again.

renee

I just realized inmy earlier post that I forgot to mention the number for our family. It will be 4 adults. DH, [DSs (2), and me.]

chimera said:
It has to be booked through group dining since we're such a big party! They didn't seem worried...no screaming or dropping of the phone ;) Wait til we tell them we all want separate checks :eek:

I don't think they'd make us pay ahead of time. And they'd have to have us all at different tables anyway. I wouldn't worry about separate checks and not mention it when booking. Perhaps after they say--"and your confirmation # is..." . Ask after that. :teeth:

Trail's End had no problem with separate checks last year. The servers were very friendly and attentive. I can't wait to go again in January.

Hey Lisa. I just had to look through the thread and make sure that neither NyCPA or Stitch_lover_Sith had already voted. There are 3 of us. Haven't been over to Fort Wilderness yet so Trail's End sounds fun.
Lynne

xterratri said:
Hey Lisa. I just had to look through the thread and make sure that neither NyCPA or Stitch_lover_Sith had already voted. There are 3 of us. Haven't been over to Fort Wilderness yet so Trail's End sounds fun.
Lynne

Just make sure somebody from your group vote above---as that is what Mel will use when she books.

(just checked--both of you voted for "3"--which would make "6").

I'm confused. Did either my mom(NyCPA) or sister(Stitch_lover_Sith) already vote and I not notice? Anyway, it's just the three of us at this point. My med school classmate who was going to come is feeling her sprinter genetics crossed with being a former national class swimmer personality and probably won't be coming as she's had no luck building her mileage.
Lynne

Count me in. It will be just me.

Trails end was yummy last year. I thought that it was a great place to eat the night prior.

Yeah I finally get to put my family down as I registered :cool1:

Anyways it will most likely be me, DM, and DS as my DF does not like WDW but the rest of us love it!!!!!!!!

Mel, DDE was good for 20% off for up to 10 people last year! :cool1: Everyone does have to be on the same check, though. It was not hard to do since it's a buffet and everyone at our table was paying the same price. I don't know how many of us will have DDE that night but that might be something to look into.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter