WISH Dinner Fri, Jan 6th--Trail's End!! Seats still open--see first post for details

How many in your party for the WISH Team Friday Night January 6th Dinner?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Trails End, or Biergarten sound good to me, the rest are alittle too pricey for me. Let me know what you all decide. :earsgirl:

Trail's end is good for me -- particularly if we get the new motorhome, as that's where we'll be staying!!! But even if we don't I still like it there.

13 of us so far....I created a math problem for myself with the poll--but at least it is fairly easy to tabulate without missing anyone's posts :).

Trails End seemed to work out, it just took us a bit longer than we expected to get back to our place afterward and we may leave a bit sooner this time is all.

It was fun at the Biergarten too when we met up there.

I am good with anyplace so whatever it is that is cost effective for our group will be fine. It was fun to meet up for sure and I will make the effort to do so with our group.

Trails End sounds good to us! And to make things a little easier for you, Lisa, there will be 4 in our party; Stephen (skfulkers) and I and my Mom who signed up last week for the half :cheer2: and my Dad. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Krista princess:

We really enjoyed Trail's End last year. My DH and I will be there. :flower:

Heather

Lisa -- Thanks for taking care of this. DH (KeenHo) and I are still up for Trails End! :)

Trails End sounds great. Hopefully I will have enough self control not to stuff myself . The earlier the better for us too, so dinner can settle & get to bed at a decent time.

There will be 6 of us: me, DH, DS4, DS8 & my parents

See you there!

As of right now we are at 39 people. Very nice.

Chimera will be looking into this for us. I think whenever they open for dinner would be a great time to do this. Allows for plenty of time to eat, socialize and take care of all the excitement. :)

DH and I would love to join you. We had a great time at Trails End last year, but whatever you decide is fine with us. I'm marking the date on my calendar! :cool1:

You can count myself, DH, DD and DS to be there. We enjoyed TE as well last year. I agree, the earliest the better as it allowed me enough time to get back to resort and to bed early. Looking forward to it.

monte said:
For some reason I can't vote :confused3 However, my niece and I will be there. :earsgirl:

I can't either. :confused3 I am trying to remember now if maybe I voted already and can't "stuff the ballot box" so to speak. :teeth:

I forgot to mention that I agree -- the earlier the better. I would hate to walk/jog the morning after a big meal. :cool1:

Trails End sounds good to me. I voted for 4 in case the kids are coming. If not, there will be just DH and myself.

Colleen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter