Wish Castaway Club Gifts?

On August 1 we got this bag as silver Castaway Club members.

Attachments

• CEBB3C7F-7C8E-4442-A347-338E0260DCAC.jpeg
    CEBB3C7F-7C8E-4442-A347-338E0260DCAC.jpeg
    34.8 KB · Views: 212
  • 0AF54D8B-9791-4AF8-BE24-A06ADA7BB766.jpeg
    0AF54D8B-9791-4AF8-BE24-A06ADA7BB766.jpeg
    44 KB · Views: 199

Does anyone know what the gifts are on the Magic? I love the custom ship name on the gifts.
They are the standard Sling Bag w/ luggage tags for Silver & Gold and the Back Pack cooler w/luggage tags for Platinum unless things just changed. The WISH gifts are different for the Inaugural Cruises which usually cover the first year.

Does anyone know what the gifts are on the Magic? I love the custom ship name on the gifts.

They are the standard Sling Bag w/ luggage tags for Silver & Gold and the Back Pack cooler w/luggage tags for Platinum unless things just changed. The WISH gifts are different for the Inaugural Cruises which usually cover the first year.
The platinum cooler bag is great--we got that on the Dream podcast cruise. Would love to get a tote bag on our upcoming Wish sailing. Here's hoping they ordered enough of those to last through the first round of sailings they released.

In one of the Wish cruise blogs that I watched, a clerk in the Pandora jewelry section was chatting with the person filming about the Inaugural charms. She said that the first year of cruises were considered Inaugural cruises, but I don't know if that's DCL's official line. Hopefully the Inaugural merchandise/Castaway gifts will be available the entire year.

In one of the Wish cruise blogs that I watched, a clerk in the Pandora jewelry section was chatting with the person filming about the Inaugural charms. She said that the first year of cruises were considered Inaugural cruises, but I don't know if that's DCL's official line. Hopefully the Inaugural merchandise/Castaway gifts will be available the entire year.
from what I heard merchandise will be till next July so year gifts not sure assuming the same though

Just got off the Wish and spoke to other members

All get the bag(s) that is pictured above
Gold also gets a wallet
Platinum gets both along with a water bottle with Bluetooth speaker.

Confirmed, that's what we got on the Wish. Actually we were on a B2B, so we ended up with double the gifts. The bag is quite nice. The "wallet" is pointless, as far as I can tell. Not nice enough for anyone to use, and certainly too big for a pocket if you don't carry a bag/purse. Only Gold, so I can't speak to the Platinum gifts, looks cool but probably nothing I'd actually use (bluetooth speaker in a water bottle). Overall though, some nice thought was put into them!

Any word about Gold gifts?
As a Gold just off the 8/12 sailing, we got the Inaugural Bag (though we were on Concierge, and it was in a "Concierge Gift" bag. It now makes me wonder if we should have also gotten a concierge gift?) and the Gold Castaway Cay travel wallet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter