Wisconsin DVC owners

rav4lcrv

Mouseketeer
How many DVC members from Wisconsin do we have ?

We have 150 Pts. for WLV, 150 for BCV & 150 for SSR-from Racine

We are from Wales. Our home resort is BWV. We have 180 pts. We stay exclusively in studios and stretch our points into as many nights as possible over 2 or 3 trips a year.

:earsboy: :earsgirl:

We are from Port Washington and have 200 pts - all at Vero Beach. When I was little my whole family lived in Vero so it really is like going home every year for us!:wave:

Hi eveyone! We're from Eau Claire.

350 points at SSR for now.

Madison :)

6.jpg

230 OKW
200 BWV

Wow! We have a lot of new people on this thread. I have 2 things to say to you:

Welcome to the DIS!!!

and

U-Rah-Rah Wis-Con-Sin!

I'm a part-time Wisconsin resident in Springville, just north of the Dells, and love it. :) We've got 380 at OKW and a bid on another 100 that's pending rofr.

I'm originally from Wisconsin - Milwaukee --> Butler. Does that count? I'm a true Wisconsinite at heart! GO BADGERS! GO PACK!

We have 100 points at OKW.

We just "grew" our points from 170 to 230! Yipeee! We call the beautiful Villas at Wilderness Lodge home and we're saving up to "hopefully" spend Christmas 2005 there.

It's great to see so many Wisconsinites with such gooood taste!

GO BADGERS, GO CUBS (sorry, it's a gene thing), GO PACK!

Madison as well - 250 points at BWV

Scheduling trips to WDW around Badger hockey season!
Go Bucky!

Wausaukee, Wisconsin

60 Points Hilton Head
Hope Points To Triple Soon!

Go Green Bay Packers!
:goodvibes

Migrated from Michigan five years ago to Waukesha (but haven’t changed my allegiance Go Lions! Go Michigan, Tigers, Red Wings, Pistons, etc…)

700 BCV points having a February UY :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!