Wireless Internet at Paradise Pier?

DisneyloverinWA

Waiting for the Magic
I am wondering if anybody knows if Paradise Pier, or any place close to Paradise Pier, has wireless internet access? I am taking a class that requires logging in three times a week and the last week of the class is the week we are in Disneyland! (Bummer, I know!)

If they do not, does anybody know a close location that will have wireless internet access?

Thanks!

DisneyLoverinWA

Yes they do. And there is no charge for it, its part of your daily resort fee (that also includes parking and health club privilidges). My husband logged in several times during our last stay at PP.

Amy&Dan said:
Yes they do. And there is no charge for it, its part of your daily resort fee (that also includes parking and health club privilidges). My husband logged in several times during our last stay at PP.

This is wonderful news!!! Thank you very much.

I don't think it was wireless! It is cable ethernet and they do supply the cable right in the drawer. I had no trouble hooking it up and getting right on and it was perfect having the laptop to download all the pictures onto each day and start out with a fresh memory card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter