Winter Dream Maker vs Dream Maker?

Madi100

DIS Veteran
When I made my package reservation, the CM told me there is a difference between the two packages. I wanted to book the Prince and Princess package add on, but was told that it's not available with the Winter Dream Maker. Does anyone know if this is true or not? Is it worth asking someone else? Although this lady was very friendly, it took her about 1 1/2 hours to do my reservation.

I can't answer your question directly, but...1 1/2 hours to book your ressie??? I'd definitely call back & try w/someone else, especially if there's something you'd like to add on....all they can say is it's not available. What do you have to lose? [Hopefully not another 1 1/2 hours!]

Best of luck! Hope this helps! :)

Thanks. Maybe I will. I was shocked it took that long. She was nice enough to call me back after she had finished most of the figuring, but I was still on the phone forever. It was crazy. At least she was friendly.

The agent who did your booking is correct. The Winter Dream Maker is a special discounted package and the only add-on available with it is the Silver plan.

Mary
MouseSavers.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter