winning priceline bid for the Wyndham palace

davehaj

Earning My Ears
I was just accepted for a $35 bid for the Wyndham Palace. This also included $20 in bonus money from American Express. We will be going August 28th thru September 2nd. Now to tackle the Hard Rock Hotel for the 23rd thru the 28th of August. (entertainment rate with any luck) Davehaj.

Great price! I've heard it's a beautiful place. We've stayed at the Wyndham on I Drive thru Priceline and loved it.

lagasan, it was seeing your winning bid for your dates in August that inspired my winning bid. thanks, Davehaj.

Davehaj, now all you need to do is go to www.wyndham.com and sign up for their Wyndham by Request program. Then about a 3-5 days before your arrival, call the hotel confirm your reservation, and give them your By Request number. Also, ask for non-smoking, pool view, etc. Whatever you want. Then, when you check in make sure they have your By Request number on your account. The Be Request dept. should send some goodies to your room.
Have Fun!
Staci

1980, 86,91,96,98 - off site
2000 - 7 day Cruise
May 2001 Cypress Harbour

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter