Winnie the Pooh Ride

purplebelle

DIS Veteran
Hi,
Before going to MK earlier this month, I read that the Winnie the Pooh ride had the scent of honey in the air. I told my mom and sister about it before we went on it. There definitely was no honey smell. Did they get rid of the honey?:confused:

I thought you were supposed to smell the honey after you exited the actual ride, but came into the store (or whatever is after the ride) Maybe I'm wrong.

From what I've heard (and I can't personally confirm) the honey scent is in the Pooh shop that you exit into after you leave the ride.

I read in one of my books that the smell was during the ride. Looks like they'll have to do better research next time..

Yeah, I read in the Birnbaum's 2003 Disney book that is was during the ride also. I don't remember any smell in the Pooh store, but I didn't pay attention. Thanks anyway. :D

I didn't smell any honey on the ride or in the store
definitely smell cocoa on the Hershey's chocolate factory store

I have been on that ride so many times and can honestly say I never smelt honey. But I will certainly be thinking of it when we go in Feb.:Pinkbounc

I remember smelling honey but I dont know if it was during or after the ride. (I remember because I was thinking it did not smell very good!!)

Never smelled honey. Since it's my 5 year old daughters favorite ride, I've ridden it plenty of times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter