Wine Package

Jsme

DIS Veteran
We have purchased this package once before. We chose not to do so on our last cruise. But now DH is thinking about doing it in September. I am not sure if I want to or not. We do enjoy wine with our dinner. I am sure it would not be wasted.

Does anyone know what the choices are for both of the wine packages?

If you go to www DOT castawayclub DOT com, click on Menus/Food you can find the link to the wine package (not sure why I can't post castawayclub's link).

Thomas

We opted to purchase wine ala carte. A bottle lasted us 2 dinners, and even with the champagne we bought for New Year's Eve, we only bought 5 bottles on a 7 day cruise, so 7 bottles, the minimum package, would have been too many. And we got to select the exact wine we wanted. Even with the EXPENSIVE 2 bottles of Martinelli's Sparkling Cider we bought the kids for New Years Eve, our total tab came to $120.

drizzt117 said:
If you go to www DOT castawayclub DOT com, click on Menus/Food you can find the link to the wine package (not sure why I can't post castawayclub's link).

Thomas
You can not post this site on here because it is sponsored by a TA. I love castawayclub site to look around, I have it as a favorite. I just had not found this before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter