Wine Country Trattoria?

Last time I ate there was over the 4th of July weekend for lunch. It was fine. Nothing incredible. Nothing horrible. Their menu was very limited then, so a lot was not available (caprese salad ... I know!) but it didn't detract too much as we found other options.

Best part, our server. She was outstanding!

I have not been since pre-covid, but it was always our goto sit down when our girls were younger. It was always a very comfortable place to take a break while still being surrounded by Disney magic. The food isn't great, but it's not bad.

We had lunch there on December 21st and enjoyed our break and meal. This is a go-to and we typically book the first reservation on our DCA day. We've interchange Carthay Circle occasionally, but with the alfresco menu (no burger) we've landed with our tried and true WCT. It allows us to rope-drop and catch most of the park before relaxing at WCT. The food is always good (not amazing), but the chance to sit with a bottle of wine at lunch on the "wall" and watch the crowd pass by after "we did that already" is priceless. We are gluten free and have a picky 13 year old (loves salmon and GF pasta) so the caprese and salmon are always a nice way to spend lunch....did I mention the wine? The menu was almost back to normal on December 21st (pre-omicron) and our server was great. While often given poor reviews by others, we've been happy with this option on most of our trips.
Mike

Went to Naples recently and it has gone downhill. Im not the biggest italian fan but the
rest of family enjoys it. Went to Wine Country over the holidays with other relatives.
Pleasantly surprised. Service was really good. Everyone enjoyed the meal and eating outside.

We had dinner at WCT in December and loved the whole experience. I had the spaghetti bolognese and it was so good I've been craving it ever since. My mom had the ribeye and said it had plenty of flavor and was cooked perfect. Also had an incredible server that made it even better. You won't hear any complaints from me.

Not recent but the only time I’ve ever gotten sick at ANY restaurant was there. my friend and I ate there for WOC dinner package and were too sick to go back for the show. Some kind of seafood was involved. Overpriced as well but we figured at least we’d be in good position for the show.

now we make out own grilled cheese in the room and are twice as happy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!