Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2023 (Nov. 2-5, 2023)

Also if you close your browser & reopen it, you might get the same queue time. (Happened to me 3 times)

I finally got in on my iPad and had the same problem that I had when trying to register for the Disneyland half - when I was logged in (on my safari browser which has my Disney account saved) it wouldn't auto-populate all of my information when I selected myself. I typed it in, but then at the end it would say I needed to log in, which I would do, and it would spit me back out to fill it in again, just as a loop.

I don't know why this is happening. Has this happened to anyone else or does anyone have a fix? For Disneyland I had to get a new queue on my computer and that worked. The frustrating thing is once it's at the registration screen I can't get it to transfer between devices

I finally got in on my iPad and had the same problem that I had when trying to register for the Disneyland half - when I was logged in (on my safari browser which has my Disney account saved) it wouldn't auto-populate all of my information when I selected myself. I typed it in, but then at the end it would say I needed to log in, which I would do, and it would spit me back out to fill it in again, just as a loop.

I don't know why this is happening. Has this happened to anyone else or does anyone have a fix? For Disneyland I had to get a new queue on my computer and that worked. The frustrating thing is once it's at the registration screen I can't get it to transfer between devices
are you running an add blocker? Tap the aA in the address bar and click "turn off content blockers" if it's an option.

My current theory is they let less people in at a time this time around which is why wait times were so high. If you enter the queue now it is still an hour wait.

are you running an add blocker? Tap the aA in the address bar and click "turn off content blockers" if it's an option.
I don't think so but I will check, thank you! I know I don't have cookies blocked or anything like that. This account works normally on my iPad at other times to check on registrations and edit them but I forgot that this happened during last registration or I wouldn't have used it again

Is anyone getting blocked at the point of payment?

I am registering for 4 people and each time I get:

"There was an error processing your registration. Please reload and try again."

When I reload I have to fill out all the information again.
I've tried THREE different cards with the same outcome. It is absolutely not an issue with the cards.

Someone else with a similar issue PM'd me that they just did each of the 4 registrations separately and got past that glitch.

Is anyone getting blocked at the point of payment?

I am registering for 4 people and each time I get:

"There was an error processing your registration. Please reload and try again."

When I reload I have to fill out all the information again.
I've tried THREE different cards with the same outcome. It is absolutely not an issue with the cards.
I was having the same issue. Unfortunately, the only way I got it to work was for us to register individually. I'm guessing the system is balking at the amount of the charge, which is incredibly frustrating.

if anyone else wants to test....i just clicked on the HM and immediately got in? not sure if it was just re-using an earlier queue ID or not though.

I'm not registering for this race, but I'm seeing a lot of people on Facebook having issues when it comes to pay. They money is taken, but they're not getting any kind of confirmation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter