Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2022 (Nov. 3-6, 2022)

So I've got one saying 53 minutes and two at more than an hour now. We'll see how quickly that progresses.

2 Safari saying more than an hour. Chrome @ 40 min. Staggered start: 6:40, 6:50, and 7 (PDT)

I was at over an hour and quickly dropped down to 20 min (for the challenge). I just recently clicked on browser for the 10k (for my DD) and that's also at 20 min

Three queues. For once they came up with wait times in order of when I opened them: 10, 35 and 60+ minute respectively.

Questions I should have asked before 10:06am - if I'm registering DD13 for the 10k (I'm doing the challenge) should I do that in the separate window (I clicked on 10k link) or can I add her when I'm doing the registration for the challenge?

For some reason my Macbook Pro would not show the links for registration but other laptops did?

The device I clicked 2nd is my shortest wait. I have 4 opened. Shortest is now 24 minutes.

Starting to jump in chunks now. I went from 9, 28 and 60+ to 4, 19 and 52!

Questions I should have asked before 10:06am - if I'm registering DD13 for the 10k (I'm doing the challenge) should I do that in the separate window (I clicked on 10k link) or can I add her when I'm doing the registration for the challenge?
You can add her.

3 tabs open on the same browser, so all the same unique queue URL... but 3 different wait times: 51, 44, 32. Phone still at more than an hour.

Theories differ on this, but I would do it all at the same time. Yes, it is possible that something sells out in the time it takes to add the second registration, but if I was planning on doing the races with someone, I'd want both or none. But that's just me.

For some reason my Macbook Pro would not show the links for registration but other laptops did?
My pro got the links on both Safari and Chrome...

I've decided that people registering are super fast... like Corral 1 type registering speed. My "more than 1 hour" is down to 37min in a span of 5 minutes.

Go Go Speed Registrants! :D

I have 7, 7, 10 and 10. I can share the queue ID with you guys for 0s once I get in, right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter