Wine and Dine and Memory Maker

cheyita

<font color=FF99FF>If you believe in the Tag Fairy
I am not sure if I found the correct information embedded in the various threads I've read, so I'm going to post my specific question.

Four of us are running Wine and Dine. Three of us have a room reservation with park days, the fourth is an annual passholder. I am wondering if we can link our bibs to show up on her photo pass. We will not be running together (different paces) but will be together during the parks the rest of the time, so we were hoping to not have to buy another Memory Maker package just for a few race photos.

Thanks in advance!!

unless things change i believe it's up to 5 bib #s per MDE account I'm AP Gold and my sister and brother in law are AP Silver so Ill have their bibs/photos attached to me

I am running the Challenge by myself and wondering if I should spring for this? Would it include the pics I take in the park after the race?

Yes. Memory Maker would include all of the pictures from the race and the parks.

I'm going to ask another question just to confirm what I believe to be the case with MM. I am going down with 4 other groups of friends for this one. All of us have become Friends and Family in MDE. If any of us have MM we can all see each other's pictures (and have the ability to download all of the pictures) from the one MM purchase, right?

I am running the Challenge by myself and wondering if I should spring for this? Would it include the pics I take in the park after the race?
Check and see as well if they offer one or two day pricing at Walt Disney World for runDisney events. I know that Disneyland offered one day pricing for races. I don't remember if Walt Disney World does.

Sometimes the service gets mixed reviews mostly on account of the cost. I had some friends who took an anniversary no children trip to Disney World and were very much on the fence about Memory Maker. They asked me about it and decided to go for it. First thing they told me when they got back was how glad they were that they purchased Memory Maker. I think it's a great service especially with the race photos.

And you may be able to put borders or digital stickers on your race and park photos before downloading them.

As much as I think Memory Maker is a great service especially for races, I always add the simple rule. Bring your own camera as backup. Sometimes photos get lost and cannot be found by Disney. Sometimes photo opportunities or even characters show up along the course/in the parks and a Memory Maker photographer is not with them. And they usually don't have a photographer inside the restaurants at character meals outside of the host photo when you first go in if you're doing character meals.

Yes. Memory Maker would include all of the pictures from the race and the parks.

I'm going to ask another question just to confirm what I believe to be the case with MM. I am going down with 4 other groups of friends for this one. All of us have become Friends and Family in MDE. If any of us have MM we can all see each other's pictures (and have the ability to download all of the pictures) from the one MM purchase, right?

Only the person WITH Memory Maker can view them without the watermark and download them. Everyone else who does not have memory maker can have their magic band scanned / have their bib added and the friends/family person with memory maker can download them. For example, my sister went to disney without me and she does not have memory maker, she had her magic band scanned for photos, and I downloaded her photos with my account because I DO have memory maker.

Check and see as well if they offer one or two day pricing at Walt Disney World for runDisney events. I know that Disneyland offered one day pricing for races. I don't remember if Walt Disney World does.

Sometimes the service gets mixed reviews mostly on account of the cost. I had some friends who took an anniversary no children trip to Disney World and were very much on the fence about Memory Maker. They asked me about it and decided to go for it. First thing they told me when they got back was how glad they were that they purchased Memory Maker. I think it's a great service especially with the race photos.

And you may be able to put borders or digital stickers on your race and park photos before downloading them.

As much as I think Memory Maker is a great service especially for races, I always add the simple rule. Bring your own camera as backup. Sometimes photos get lost and cannot be found by Disney. Sometimes photo opportunities or even characters show up along the course/in the parks and a Memory Maker photographer is not with them. And they usually don't have a photographer inside the restaurants at character meals outside of the host photo when you first go in if you're doing character meals.

Unfortunately, bringing my own camera did nothing to help the fact that some 6-foot guy ran in front of me at Princess so all I got for a finish line photo was my head and feet behind this guy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter