Windy City, Smoky Mountains ~ Day 14 - World of Coca-Cola & Home

A great trip and a great set of reports to go with it. You've certainly inspired me for future holidays... I wish we had the funds to visit the US more than once a year as there are so many places i'd love to visit before we have kids and the holiday fund dwindles somewhat! Looking forward to your next TR :goodvibes

A great trip and a great set of reports to go with it. You've certainly inspired me for future holidays... I wish we had the funds to visit the US more than once a year as there are so many places i'd love to visit before we have kids and the holiday fund dwindles somewhat! Looking forward to your next TR :goodvibes

Thanks for reading Libby. Hope your future trips are as good as ours was. :thumbsup2

Thank you so much for sharing your trip with us, David, as always, it was such an entertaining read.

I would love to visit the World of Coca-Cola, some of that memoribilia looks amazing. I miss Vanilla Coke too!

Why do airlines insist on giving you cake for breakfast?!

Laur's xx

Great trip report. you got some fantastic photos. I really enjoyed reading it. Thankyou

Thanks for sharing.

Great trip report. you got some fantastic photos. I really enjoyed reading it. Thankyou

Thanks for reading. :thumbsup2

Thank you so much for sharing your trip with us, David, as always, it was such an entertaining read.

Why do airlines insist on giving you cake for breakfast?!

Laur's xx

Thanks Laur's. :goodvibes Who knows? Obviously somebody somewhere thought it was a good idea. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!