Windsor Palms

profolly

Mouseketeer
Anyone stayed at Windsor Palms ? Is it really that short a distance to thhe parks ?

Thx

Viv x

I don't know what you've been told about the distance but it would take anywhere from 7 - 10 min. to get to Animal Kingdom via Sherberth Rd (depending on the traffic lights) . I haven't stayed there but close by. It would be 15 - 20 min. to the rest of Disney. It isn't the distance it's the driving time factor if you have much traffic. :)

I stayed there a couple of years ago. It is about as close as you can get if you stay in a villa. Use the Sherbeth road short cut and you shouldn't have any problems. We never had any trouble with traffic when we went this way.

We have just come back from staying there. We had no problems getting to the parks by using the shortcut. It only took 15-20 minutes to get to MK, and 5-10 minutes to AK. We left an hour before park opening to get to MK to give plenty of time to get the tram from the parking lot to the transportation center and then the monorail and ferry to the entrance and get through the bag checks etc before park opening. For the other parks we only needed to leave half an hour before opening to be there for rope drop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter