Windsor Hills - Where to Book?

Disneygirl678

Earning My Ears
Thinking about staying at Windsor Hills... Not sure where to book through, though. Any helpful tips?

Also, is Windsor Hills good? I've seen mixed reviews on here!

We love booking at Windsor Hills and have always had a great experience. The amenities and pool area are fabulous.

I always use VRBO to book. Just type in Windsor Hills into their search bar. You can type in what size of villa you want, read reviews, etc.

We love Windsor Hills, especially with a small child. We switched from staying onsite at Disney every year to renting at Windsor Hills and haven't looked back. With that said, keep in mind that WH is all individual owners so decor, etc may vary. In all the different places we've stayed there though, we haven't had a bad experience. It's a well-maintained, quiet community in a great location.

We have always booked through VRBO as well because it makes searching for what we might like super easy.

Good luck!

Windsor Hills... Not sure where to book through, though. Any helpful tips?

This answer removed because I gave you this answer before realizing you were the person that originally this answer was given.
Of course I still "Hope you find your perfect vacation in Windsor Hills."

....G’day
....Pulsar

Have questions / Need help planning a Windsor Hills vacation?
Try! - Windsor Hills Information Station

Last edited:
There is a Windsor hills guests Facebook group run by the hoa with a webpage Windsor Hills Private Rentals for you to book directly from owners websites which is usually cheaper and safer than Vrbo or other third party bookings. The owners through them also are paid up through the hoa and on good terms. So that’s what they recommend. In the Facebook group you’ll find people who had Vrbo/third party rentals canceled at the last minute leaving them scrambling and apparently it’s not an uncommon problem on those sites. Yikes. But we have booked directly through owners a couple of times and been very happy. :)

Its our go-to for longer stays off-site. You will find many ways to book through vrbo, owner facebook groups, etc. Each home/condo/townhome is individually owned and managed so that can greatly influence your experience. We have a home we have been going to for about 5-6 years that is our go-to. But we have also rented condos on a couple of other occasions. Headed back in about 6 weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter