Windsor hills rental owner inquiry

wonder4fam2011

Mouseketeer
We are looking at renting from Kristen Shinozaki. Has anyone rented from her before? If so, what are your thoughts. If you would rather PM any thoughts, that is fine too.

Thanks!

If you are concerned about her legitimacy, you could confirm she's the owner by checking the on-line property records and that she has paid her community dues by contacting the main Windsor Hills Office.

I just looked her up in our real estate database and she is definitely the owner of the property, along with a Kenji Shinozaki (I'm assuming that's her husband). She apparently rents out the property under the business name of "Magical Memories Management, Inc.".

Looks legit. Whether or not she is a good owner and treats her rentals well is another story. It doesn't look like she owns any other properties in Orlando, so at least her main focus is on Windsor Hills.

I don't even know if this information is helpful to you...

Thanks all! This is helpful. She does have quite a bit of reviews and bookings on the site we went thru so I'm hoping that's a good sign too.

If you are really concerned with the place not being what was advertised, you can always purchase insurance if you book with a site like VRBO. Paying through PayPal also gives you some consumer protections you could take advantage of. Both come with costs though, so you have to weigh that against how concerned you are. I personally haven't had a problem in WH and have rented there several times. But everyone's different in terms of how much they want to protect themselves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!