Williamsburg VA this Spring--any tips?

SSDonut

DIS Veteran
Hi.

I'm trying to figure out if we can swing a trip to Williamsburg/Jamestown VA over part of the kids Spring Break (dates would be March 19-22, roughly).

Anyone used Priceline or have any other suggestions for where to stay/where Not to stay, etc.

Any discount suggestions, in general?

Thanks!! :flower3:

We went a couple of years go in the summer. We stayed in a timeshare complex, which I think I booked through Hotelkingdom.com.

The best money saver I found was the FlexTicket. It allowed like 7 continuous days entries into Historic Williamsburg, Jamestown, Busch Gardens, Waterpark, etc. It was a great deal for us, especially since our youngest was free this way, we just had to have her picture taken with one of the adults. Even though we would have had to pay for her normally at BG, she was free with this ticket. You have to go pick up the tickets, but it was well worth it to us.

I would check out the vacation rentals on SkyAuction. You can get great deals. Like a 2 bdrm villa for under $300 for a week.

If you or dh are a government employee, you can use govarm.com or getravelop.com. They are very cheap as well.

We stayed in November at Kings Creek Plantation and it was terrific. Some other resorts are Greensprings Plantation and Kingsgate Resort. There is also a Great Wolf Lodge, but their prices are off the richter scale!

Hope this helps you.
Heather

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter