Will you lose your health insurnce while in that DCP?

Itsjen516

Earning My Ears
That's a big concern of mine since i don't want to lose my health insunrnce since I won't be taking real classes ??? Will I ??

Exuse my typing my iPhone keypabrod is acting up -_-

Depends completley on the insurance you and/or your parents have. I was covered no problem, others are not.

It really depends on your insurance. I want to say i'm covered under my parents while I'm enrolled in school. My school has in internship course (no credits) that I signed up for, bacsically it just held my place as a student and proved to the insurance that I was still enrolled, even if i wasn;t on campus taking classes.

Oh ok :-) thanks guys Im also under my dads health thing lol but each year they make me prove I'm in school :-/ so I guess my best bet is to call the company lol :rolleyes1

The best bet? Leave it alone and hope you don't get sick.

But with the Reform over 90% of people under 26 are still covered on their parents insurance. So unless you have some small home town insurance you're good.

No, if you're under 26 you can be on your parents plan. It was part of the health reform

Under the Reform, pretty much any and every health insurance plan will keep you covered under your parents until age 26, regardless of if you are in school or not!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!