Will you cruise if face masks are required on board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I miss cruising on DCL so much that I would wear a mask, BUT I would prefer for things to go back to normal on the ship.

It's dirty after twenty minutes, at best. It's not a germ black hole, it's a germ catcher, a germ holder.

You can bring many so you can change masks many times a day (and clean them up). Or you can buy procedure masks and replace them whenever you feel like they should be changed.

It's a "socially distant" vacation... not brain surgery. :)

You can bring many so you can change masks many times a day (and clean them up). Or you can buy procedure masks and replace them whenever you feel like they should be changed.

It's a "socially distant" vacation... not brain surgery. :)
Sure, that’s an option.

I already went through and cleaned up some posts earlier today that were off topic and it appears we went through another round of mask bashing after that. Sorry to do this but I believe this thread has run its course, so I am going to lock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter