Will you cruise if face masks are required on board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChicosWife

The Caribbean DCL Life For Us!
I miss cruising on DCL so much that I would wear a mask, BUT I would prefer for things to go back to normal on the ship.

mevelandry

DIS Veteran
It's dirty after twenty minutes, at best. It's not a germ black hole, it's a germ catcher, a germ holder.
You can bring many so you can change masks many times a day (and clean them up). Or you can buy procedure masks and replace them whenever you feel like they should be changed.

It's a "socially distant" vacation... not brain surgery. :)

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• danissmart

Mouseketeer
    You can bring many so you can change masks many times a day (and clean them up). Or you can buy procedure masks and replace them whenever you feel like they should be changed.

It's a "socially distant" vacation... not brain surgery. :)
    Sure, that’s an option.

AquaDame

DCL
    I already went through and cleaned up some posts earlier today that were off topic and it appears we went through another round of mask bashing after that. Sorry to do this but I believe this thread has run its course, so I am going to lock it.

• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!