• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will we stay or will we go? We went! And had the most magical time! Hijacked 5-29-21 with a quick TR from New York City!

Just got all caught up, including your pre-trip report! What a roller coaster that was!! Can't wait to read the rest :)

As the numbers of positive cases climbed in the ER where I work, I was so worried one of us would come down with Covid-19 prior to our trip. I told my kids they had to avoid crowds and everyone was taking vitamins, and we all remained healthy!

Huzzah!!! :)
We were split up pretty significantly, and Charlie, the 2 year old, was placed by himself, on an aisle. :confused3

What the what?! That makes absolutely zero sense.

overall, I was very impressed with the precautions that United had taken.

I have flown a couple of times during this Covid mess as well and have been very impressed as well.
The Disney Magic started early for us! As I was going into the plane with the 4 year old and the 7 year old, the pilot was standing near the entrance greeting passengers. I mentioned that it was the first time my grandsons were flying, and he asked them if they wanted to visit the cockpit and see what pilots do! So, the two boys and I squeezed into the cockpit, and Neil, the co-pilot, showed them all around! The 4 year old was very concerned about the seat belts, and he even got buckled into the pilot's seat and determined that the pilot and co-pilot would be very safe. My older grandson was interested in all the instruments and asked lots of questions. By the time we were done, the plane was almost completely loaded and we took off shortly afterwards.

How incredibly cool!!
This is where my research failed me. I should have followed the crowd, but we found a set of chairs for the family, and then I walked all the way to the back of a very long line, thinking I was going to get a ticket or something to allow us to board. When I got to the front of the line (which moved very quickly), the attendant asked where everyone was. So, I had to step out of line, round up the 9 of us, and then go back to the desk to be assigned a bus number. We were then assigned a row to stand in, and watched what should have been our bus depart from the terminal.

Oops!!!
Wow, those two other resorts are huge!

NOTHING is as large as a resort your ME bus has to drive to through while you're stuck on it hoping to get to yours. :laughing:
but the same grocery order from Walmart was $35 less expensive, and Walmart had delivery times by the hour, vs the 2-4 hour window of other services.
Ka-ching!! Love saving money.... that's a round of snacks right there. :)

Since the Epcot monorail was not operating,

Was there a reason for this? Covid or just down or??

but there are no more bag checks unless you set off an alarm as you are walking through.

Well that's an awesome step in the right direction! Love this change!
Our goal was to ride Spaceship Earth first, but the ride was down when walked up there, so we headed for the Living Seas Pavilion.

Poop. But good rebound!
The CM's had a scavenger hunt book for the boys to complete, and they were great at teaching them all about the fish, their habitats, and the names of some of their favorites!

Oh how absolutely fun is that!!
Overall, the meal was so much fun! We were there a little over an hour, start to finish.

I'm so happy you liked this! I've never been there but hear good things about it, especially for families with little ones.
We headed counter clockwise around the world, starting in Canada.
The only proper way to tackle WS!
The music is so specific to each country and seems to transition so seamlessly!
YES, YES,YES!!!!
I would not have wasted the money on the Photopass.

Well shoot. (No pun intended) Next time you'll know. I"ve only ever gotten some PP photos as part of my AP and those are a thing of the past right now.
Plus, wearing face masks in the photos made every picture look alike.
Yeah.... that's what I noticed about photos I've been seeing on the DIS.
We were completely soaked by the time we got on the bus, but we had a good laugh on the way home!
The best way to ride out a storm and embrace it.

(Sorry-I’ve been Uber neglectful with my following along with other trip reports so I hadn’t seen this until you tagged me! I’ll have to read it later!)

I don’t know if I’ve heard about any Tokyo Disney merch making it to Epcot, though I would love it if they did! (But it would probably all sell out immediately!) I think because the companies are totally separate. But for the most part you don’t even see Disneyland Paris merch in France or Shanghai/Hong Kong in China.

That morning at 0655
You're speaking my language.
The baby and the 2 year old did not require tickets. Why would the app even include them? So by the time I unselected them, 12 seconds had passed, and all the boarding groups were full. :badpc:

UGH! What a sinking feeling. I'm so sorry. :(
We waited about 10 minutes and were assigned the back of the bus,

Because that's where the cool kids sit.

Hollywood Studios was decorated for Christmas, which was really fun.

I think it's the prettiest of all for Christmas.

I, of course, wanted to stay at the park!

Well, YEAH!
After that ride, we headed over to Ronto Roasters for a Ronto Wrap (Delicious!)

I adore the dogs there.
My daughter was petrified and screamed the whole time.

I do too!! Because it makes it way more fun.
They had only been running with one elevator

I hate when that happens. :(
After enjoying the beverage and watching the people go by, we headed towards Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway.

Of which I stilll need to do....

This whole day, we did not see any photo pass photographers except for the one in Toy Story Land, and those pictures were not good at all. I don't know where they were all day!

Which is so weird. You'd think it'd be a full on money maker for them.

The food was okay, the atmosphere was fun, the kids liked the movies and sitting in a car, but the service was so slow!

That was our experience too. Meh.

Out of all our meals, this one was at the bottom.

I can see that. Odd how service can totally make or break a meal!

Hollywood Studios is very pretty at night, and we did enjoy seeing everything all decorated for Christmas! Except for Sci Fi at the end and no RotR boarding group, it was a good day!

I'd say NOT TO BAD!!!

and we could ride the Skyliner.

Skyliner FTW!!!

It was a great plan... except for one thing! We woke to thunder, wind and rain. I was willing to make a go of it, but everyone else looked at me like I was from another planet, so we hung out at the hotel. :confused3

Boooooooooooooring. But, then again.... we do what the kids wanna do, yes?

and were headed to Spaceship Earth, which was "temporarily down"

AGAIN??!!
It wasn't that bad for the adults either, and the song is catchy. Plus, who can not come out smiling after meeting Figment?
I adore Figment. A lot.
we headed to Mexico, where we got empanadas

My mouth just gleeked.
One of them flew by Zack's head, and when he ducked, the bird took off with the top bun from his lobster roll!

:scared1:

Following along!
That’s disappointing about Sci Fi! I have a reservation there for our February trip. It’s actually kind of hard to get right now!
It took me several tries to book that restaurant. When I finally did, I was so happy! I can tell you that if you don't get in, try walking up to the restaurant and see if they have any openings. When people don't get a RotR boarding group, they reschedule their day at that park, and same day restaurant openings come up.

Last edited:
Huzzah!!! :)
:cheer2:

What the what?! That makes absolutely zero sense.

I know! I couldn't believe it!

NOTHING is as large as a resort your ME bus has to drive to through while you're stuck on it hoping to get to yours. :laughing:
Exactly!

Ka-ching!! Love saving money.... that's a round of snacks right there. :)
Yes, Dole whips for everyone!

Was there a reason for this? Covid or just down or??

Was there a reason for this? Covid or just down or?? Honestly, with no park hopping, I guess it was not financially feasible to keep the Epcot monorail running. But we really missed it. The bus was fine, though. I just like riding that loop around future world on the monorail, and with the barriers in place and only one family per compartment, the ride was really nice!

Well that's an awesome step in the right direction! Love this change! Yes, the new security checkpoints at each park are awesome... so quick and easy.
Oh how absolutely fun is that!! Yes, the CM's at the Living Seas were wonderful! And after watching the Disney Plus show about the animals and how they cared for them, it was great to see the sharks, turtles, and manatees highlighted on the show.

I'm so happy you liked this! I've never been there but hear good things about it, especially for families with little ones. I know it is expensive for the Character Meal at the Garden Grill, but for us, it was definitely worth it!

The only proper way to tackle WS! I agree!

YES, YES,YES!!!! :rockband:

Well shoot. (No pun intended) Next time you'll know. I"ve only ever gotten some PP photos as part of my AP and those are a thing of the past right now.

Yeah.... that's what I noticed about photos I've been seeing on the DIS. Lesson Learned!

The best way to ride out a storm and embrace it. Absolutely! And remember to pack a rain poncho next time! :umbrella:

(Sorry-I’ve been Uber neglectful with my following along with other trip reports so I hadn’t seen this until you tagged me! I’ll have to read it later!)

I don’t know if I’ve heard about any Tokyo Disney merch making it to Epcot, though I would love it if they did! (But it would probably all sell out immediately!) I think because the companies are totally separate. But for the most part you don’t even see Disneyland Paris merch in France or Shanghai/Hong Kong in China.
One more reason to make it to Tokyo! It is on my bucket list!

You're speaking my language.
UGH! What a sinking feeling. I'm so sorry. :(

Stay tuned for round two!

Because that's where the cool kids sit.
Of course! :cool1:

I think it's the prettiest of all for Christmas.
Yes, I loved the decorations at Hollywood Studios... they were even better at night!

Well, YEAH! My son started the trip with the goal of keeping up with mom, and he lasted 3/4ths of a day, once... he was actually quite proud of himself! I just wished him a nice evening and grabbed my daughter to hit up the poolside bar at the resort. OMG...those bartenders know how to make a good drink! or two!

I adore the dogs there. My mouth is watering just thinking of them...

Of which I stilll need to do.... You definitely should get to the park early and line up for MMRR! The ride experience is different depending on which car you ride in, so you can do it more than once and see all sorts of things you missed the first time!

Which is so weird. You'd think it'd be a full on money maker for them. The Photopass Photographers never really got much better...

Boooooooooooooring. But, then again.... we do what the kids wanna do, yes? My daughter pulled me aside before the trip and told me that I needed to lower my expectations and face the facts that I won't be able to do everything! She was right... so I was okay. But I am still kicking myself about not getting that Skyliner ride!

AGAIN??!! I know!

I adore Figment. A lot. :love:

My mouth just gleeked. :tongue:

:scared1:

Finally! It was Friday, November 13th. After staring at Magic Kingdom from the Elevator windows for the past three days, we were going to the Magic Kingdom! This was why we stayed at Bay Lake Tower! And instead of being an unlucky day, we found out that they had extended the MK hours that day, and the park opened at 8am and would close at 9pm. 13 hours!

We were up bright and early, had breakfast in the room, and the kids were begging for a monorail ride. We walked over to the Contemporary Resort via the 5th floor skybridge, and headed to the monorail platform. There was only one family ahead of us, and a monorail was pulling in, so we went through security and hopped on board Monorail Peach. This was the first time my son, daughter and his wife rode the monorail, and they enjoyed it. Each car is separated into two compartments, and only one family boards per compartment, so it was a pretty easy ride around the loop to Magic Kindgom.

The day was cloudy and starting to get humid, but it wasn't raining yet, which was nice. Once we got inside, we stopped to pick up the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom cards and get our wristbands activated for the game. I think I had more fun with the game than anyone else, but their lack of interest was my good time! It was around 8:30 when we headed down Main Street. Here is a look at the crowds:

Coming across a very enthusiastic Photopass guy, we stopped for pictures. He took lots of pictures and some unusual shots, and he was fun. But he didn't get a good shot of our group, and it's too bad the photos were so dark. You can see my photo of Main Street above, taken with my IPhone 5 minutes earlier, and then his below. What's up with the brightness, and why are they at an angle?

They have nice cameras, I don't understand why the brightness and color was not better. But at least he was fun and he joked with my son and his wife. They thought he was funny, even if the boys were ready to move on! We then checked the app on our phones and decided to head towards 7 Dwarfs Mine Train before it started to rain.

The line said 50 minutes, but it was really only about 25. We did rider swap since I had stayed back with Aubrie while everyone else rode, and that line moved fairly quickly also. I think both groups of us made it through the line and the ride by 9:35. Here is the group as they are exiting the ride. Although he doesn't look excited, even Charlie loved it and he was exactly tall enough to ride.

We then stayed in Fantasyland to ride Dumbo, The Barnstormer, Winnie the Pooh, and Little Mermaid. The little ones were having a great time! Most of those rides had posted wait times of 5-15 minutes.

After taking a snack break, we headed towards Tomorrowland. The boys really wanted to drive the cars, and the wait at the Speedway was only 15 minutes, so that's where we ended up. I enjoyed seeing them have so much fun! We then headed over to the Buzz Lightyear ride. On the way, we saw Santa Stitch was on the Tomorrowland stage, so we stopped for some selfies with him. The CM's have that stage down to a science. There are dots on the ground where the CM's assign the guests to stand, and Stitch works his way from one end of the stage to the other, so each person/group can still get a decent, socially distanced photo.

We had fun doing the Buzz Lightyear ride. I had the baby on my lap, and she was laughing the whole way! Of course, I didn't score that well, but it was still so much fun! My son had a good time too, and scored highest of our group. Sometimes the simple things are the best! 550585

We were going to go on Astro Orbiter next, but the wait was posted at 45 minutes, and I didn't want to be late for lunch, so we left to save that for later.

I had made reservations for lunch at Whispering Canyon Cafe' at the Wilderness Lodge. I knew that the antics of the waiters were not like they used to be, but honestly, I wanted to go there to see the Christmas decorations, and for the boat ride from Magic Kingdom to the resort! If my cruise was cancelled, this was the closest I was going to get! Once we got down to the boat dock, we actually waited quite a while for the launch to arrive. (We should have gone on Astro Orbiter... we would have had time!) But, the "cruise" to the Wilderness Lodge was fun, we had the whole back of the boat to ourselves, and as we arrived, it started to drizzle, so our timing was perfect!

While we waited for our table to be ready, we picked up a scavenger hunt map at the check in desk, and the boys had fun exploring the resort. It is so pretty in there, and reminded me of our stay at Old Faithful Inn when we had travelled to Yellowstone National Park.

550588 550590

Once we were seated, our waitress, Margarita, was the best! My son was thirsty and downed his Coke as soon as it arrived. Not 2 minutes later, she came out with the biggest mason jar the boys had ever seen, filled with Coke, and handed it to my son. Not to feel left out, she also brought Hannah the smallest mug of ice tea ever, which made everyone laugh! Cheers!

The food at Whispering Canyon was great! I had originally thought we would go to Geyser Point Grill (because I really wanted the bison burger!), but then discovered that Whispering Canyon had the bison burger on their menu too! It was soooooo good! Everyone had a great time, with great food, and it was nice to sit down and have a relaxing lunch away from the park.

It had rained pretty hard while we were at lunch, but by the time we left, the rain had stopped. The little ones needed to get back to the hotel for a nap, so we walked down to the ferry dock and took the boat back to Magic Kingdom. From there, my son and husband took the three little ones back to Bay Lake Tower, and Zack, Hannah, Alyssa and I went back into the park to ride some roller coasters!

Up next: An afternoon at Magic Kingdom!

After staring at Magic Kingdom from the Elevator windows for the past three days, we were going to the Magic Kingdom!
How could you stare at that for 3 whole days without going!?!? It'd drive me crazy!
we found out that they had extended the MK hours that day, and the park opened at 8am and would close at 9pm. 13 hours!
Score!
the kids were begging for a monorail ride.
Ohhh...
I was just saying (on another thread) that I'd like to stay at BLT because then I could walk to MK and here you take the monorail.
But if it's the first time... well, you have to.
Each car is separated into two compartments, and only one family boards per compartment
Ah! I was wondering how they'd manage that.
The day was cloudy and starting to get humid
Humid? In Florida?

:rolleyes1
I think I had more fun with the game than anyone else, but their lack of interest was my good time!
:laughing: Good for you!
Here is a look at the crowds:
tbh... that makes me nervous. But perhaps people were more spread out than it appears?
What's up with the brightness, and why are they at an angle?
That's called... "being artsy".

:rolleyes:
They have nice cameras, I don't understand why the brightness and color was not better.

Better?

The line said 50 minutes, but it was really only about 25.
Not bad at all!
I've been hearing that without FP, the lines are moving much more quickly.
Although he doesn't look excited, even Charlie loved it and he was exactly tall enough to ride.
Good! :)
We then stayed in Fantasyland to ride Dumbo, The Barnstormer, Winnie the Pooh, and Little Mermaid. The little ones were having a great time!
I bet they were. How could they not???
we headed towards Tomorrowland. The boys really wanted to drive the cars,
Of course. They're boys.
The CM's have that stage down to a science. There are dots on the ground where the CM's assign the guests to stand, and Stitch works his way from one end of the stage to the other, so each person/group can still get a decent, socially distanced photo.
Impressive. Then again... Disney, so not surprised.
We had fun doing the Buzz Lightyear ride. I had the baby on my lap, and she was laughing the whole way!
:laughing:
I had made reservations for lunch at Whispering Canyon Cafe' at the Wilderness Lodge.
Love that place. And it's the best for taking kids to.
But, the "cruise" to the Wilderness Lodge was fun, we had the whole back of the boat to ourselves
:) Very nice.
While we waited for our table to be ready, we picked up a scavenger hunt map at the check in desk, and the boys had fun exploring the resort.
Such a gorgeous resort.
It is so pretty in there, and reminded me of our stay at Old Faithful Inn when we had travelled to Yellowstone National Park.
I've been to Yellowstone... but that was about 45 years ago. And we didn't go in the lodge. I need to rectify that.
Go away Covid! I have things to do!
My son was thirsty and downed his Coke as soon as it arrived. Not 2 minutes later, she came out with the biggest mason jar the boys had ever seen, filled with Coke, and handed it to my son.
:laughing:
Not to feel left out, she also brought Hannah the smallest mug of ice tea ever, which made everyone laugh! Cheers!
:lmao:
I had originally thought we would go to Geyser Point Grill (because I really wanted the bison burger!), but then discovered that Whispering Canyon had the bison burger on their menu too! It was soooooo good!
Good to know. I'll have to keep that in mind.
It had rained pretty hard while we were at lunch, but by the time we left, the rain had stopped.
Good timing!

:tilt:
How could you stare at that for 3 whole days without going!?!? It'd drive me crazy!

Yes, I know. Originally, we had park hopper tickets.. When I booked Bay Lake Tower, I had planned on spending a part of every day at Magic Kingdom. Without park hopping...

https://giphy.com/gifs/3o6gb3kkXfLvdKEZs4/html5

Ohhh...
I was just saying (on another thread) that I'd like to stay at BLT because then I could walk to MK and here you take the monorail.
But if it's the first time... well, you have to.

That was our one and only monorail ride that day, lol! We walked the rest of the time. I mean, by the time you stood in line waiting for the monorail, you could be at BLT!

tbh... that makes me nervous. But perhaps people were more spread out than it appears?

That photo was first thing in the morning when everyone was getting to the park. Here is a view from around 1:30pm... there is no one around on Main Street. By then, everyone was standing in a socially distanced ride queue.

That's called... "being artsy".

:rolleyes:

View attachment 550611

Better? Yes, thanks! :tilt:

Of course. They're boys. :car:

I've been to Yellowstone... but that was about 45 years ago. And we didn't go in the lodge. I need to rectify that.
Go away Covid! I have things to do!

Here is my photo of the Old Faithful Inn lobby... You need to go. But if you do make it out there, spend a few days in the Grand Tetons, too. Much less crowded and so beautiful!

Yes, I know. Originally, we had park hopper tickets.. When I booked Bay Lake Tower, I had planned on spending a part of every day at Magic Kingdom. Without park hopping...
Ohh... Of course. <smacks head>
That photo was first thing in the morning when everyone was getting to the park. Here is a view from around 1:30pm... there is no one around on Main Street. By then, everyone was standing in a socially distanced ride queue.
<phew!> That's better. Hmmm... empty park photos...
Here is my photo of the Old Faithful Inn lobby... You need to go. But if you do make it out there, spend a few days in the Grand Tetons, too. Much less crowded and so beautiful!
Absolutely breath taking. And thanks for the tip!
I hope to get there some day. But first... there's this pesky pandemic percolating.

Once we got inside, we stopped to pick up the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom cards and get our wristbands activated for the game.

:sad:
They have nice cameras, I don't understand why the brightness and color was not better.

Amateurs?

honestly, I wanted to go there to see the Christmas decorations, and for the boat ride from Magic Kingdom to the resort!

2 VERY good reasons to go there in their own right.

we picked up a scavenger hunt map at the check in desk,

OH, I forgot about that!!

Not 2 minutes later, she came out with the biggest mason jar the boys had ever seen, filled with Coke, and handed it to my son. Not to feel left out, she also brought Hannah the smallest mug of ice tea ever, which made everyone laugh! Cheers!

Magic Kingdom: Part 2! When the boat from Wilderness Lodge returned to the Magic Kingdom docks. we split up for the afternoon. My son, husband , and the 3 youngest kids went back to BLT for swimming and naps. My DIL Hannah, daughter Alyssa, and 7 yo grandson Zack went back to the park.

After we got inside the Magic Kingdom, we stopped for more Sorcerer's of the Magic Kingdom cards. I had so much fun with that game! Zack was pretty excited at first, but his magic band never seemed to work properly. so we had to use mine to get through the quest. I am sad it is going away.
:sad2: Exiting the Firehouse, we came across Eeyore, Piglet and Rabbit in their own cable car mini-cavalcade. They were so cute, and it was fun interacting with them. Main Street is so beautifully decorated at Christmas. I like this black and white photo that takes you back in time a bit... to when I was a kid!

We first headed towards Adventureland. The eggroll cart was open, but the line went all the way to the hub. If I hadn't just had that bison burger, I might have been more tempted! We stopped at the Swiss Family Robinson tree house. I don't think anyone except for me knew who the Swiss Family Robinson even was, but it was still fun to climb through the treehouse and see the Magic Kingdom from up high! Our next goal was to ride Pirates of the Caribbean. The wait was posted as 40 minutes. So, we got in line, and about 10 minutes later, the CM's came through and said the ride was down. :faint: We did notice that this seemed to be a trend throughout the vacation... or else we were just really unlucky! Of course, with Pirates being down, everyone headed to the Jingle Cruise line. We got there with a posted wait for 50 minutes, but it jumped up to 75 pretty quickly. The queue is really cute and we enjoyed the Santa hats on top of the skulls, and the Christmas tree made out of bamboo.

551973 551974

The puns were found throughout the decorations in the queue, and in about a half hour, we were boarding the Garland Gertie! Our skipper was pretty good.

You can see in this picture how they have the plexiglass barricades up, and how they are not using the center section for seating, so everyone is just around the perimeter on assigned seats. The Christmas themed jokes were pretty cute, and we had a great time!

551976 551977

When we got off the Jingle Cruise, we were hot and needed a snack to cool off. Dole Whips to the rescue! 🍍 I placed a mobile order as we were waiting to exit the Jingle Cruise boat, let them know we had arrived, and had to wait only a minute for our order to be ready. Again, the line to order at the window was pretty long, but I think a lot of people do not know that mobile ordering is an option. We found a place to sit down and eat and enjoyed watching the people!

There is not a more disappointing feeling than realizing that your Dole Whip is gone!

But, we soon heard the music for Goofy's Character Cavalcade, and walked over to watch them go by. The song was so funny.... :goofy:Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Christmas... and the cavalcade was completed with the Gingerbread Men, Goofy in a Gingerbread House, and Clarabelle the cow baking Christmas Gingerbread cookies!

551979 551980

Up next, we head towards the Haunted Mansion to have our date with 999 ghosts!

we stopped for more Sorcerer's of the Magic Kingdom cards. I had so much fun with that game! Zack was pretty excited at first, but his magic band never seemed to work properly. so we had to use mine to get through the quest. I am sad it is going away. :sad2:
I've never done it. Kinda didn't want to get sucked into the commitment, maybe?
But... sad it's gone. I know a lot of people really enjoyed it.
I like this black and white photo that takes you back in time a bit... to when I was a kid!
:thumbsup2
I don't think anyone except for me knew who the Swiss Family Robinson even was
Yeah... that's not one that many of the younger generation have even heard of, let alone seen.
I watched it again not that long ago. It had been years!
Our next goal was to ride Pirates of the Caribbean. The wait was posted as 40 minutes. So, we got in line, and about 10 minutes later, the CM's came through and said the ride was down. :faint:
Well, that's not okay. Especially with the interactive pirates in the queue and on the ride.
We did notice that this seemed to be a trend throughout the vacation... or else we were just really unlucky!
:sad2:
The queue is really cute and we enjoyed the Santa hats on top of the skulls
:laughing: I don't remember that!
we were boarding the Garland Gertie!
Cute. :)
we were hot and needed a snack to cool off. Dole Whips to the rescue! 🍍
Yuss!!! Nothing better!

Is United doing this a lot (merging flights last minute due to insufficient ticket sales)? The day I’m leaving, UA has like eight outbound scheduled flights to MCO with each seemingly emptier than the next. Two months out spring break weeks from major northeast State. Answer probably yes, UA will do what’s good for UA.

Is United doing this a lot (merging flights last minute due to insufficient ticket sales)? The day I’m leaving, UA has like eight outbound scheduled flights to MCO with each seemingly emptier than the next. Two months out spring break weeks from major northeast State. Answer probably yes, UA will do what’s good for UA.
Yes, that seems to be the trend. They are combining flights quite a bit. When my daughter flew home from NY in early January, the same thing happened to her. They combined the 10am and 11am flights out of Newark to O'Hare and her plane left at 10:30. I am going to visit her in April, and want to arrive by 1pm. There are flights leaving on the hour, but I know half of them will be cancelled, so I am going to schedule an 8am flight with the hopes of leaving by 9:30 for the latest. And if more people are flying by then, and we leave as scheduled, even better!

I've never done it. Kinda didn't want to get sucked into the commitment, maybe?
But... sad it's gone. I know a lot of people really enjoyed it.
We did end up getting quite the collection of sorcerer cards for the game! I guess we are going to hang onto them now...they may be worth something some day! The artistry is so good!

Yeah... that's not one that many of the younger generation have even heard of, let alone seen.
I watched it again not that long ago. It had been years!
Just watch out for those coconut bombs! They work right well! 💣 (I can't imagine anything else a coconut would be good for!)

Well, that's not okay. Especially with the interactive pirates in the queue and on the ride.
We never made it on that ride that day. Once it came back up, the ride was 75 minutes to 120 minutes the rest of the day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter