Will we see you at the BUF airport tomorrow?

tmli

Wants to be known as tmlh....
Flying out on the 7:30 a.m flight tomorrow...printed the boarding passes this morning!! Any other dis'ers on board?

Nope we're Sun at 7am but we're going over tomorrow to shop :) Have a great trip.

tmli said:
Flying out on the 7:30 a.m flight tomorrow...printed the boarding passes this morning!! Any other dis'ers on board?

:Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2:

We are! We are! It's me, DH, DD9 and DS6. We had a huge snowstorm here in London, so I was out shovelling snow from 6:15-8:15. Just after 8:30, I remembered that I needed to print the boarding passes. 3 of us got A's and my DS6 got a "B".

Should we split up 2 and 2 for the A&B lines, or what? I called SWA and she said they might let him just board with the A's, or possibly just have to wait until the end of the A's. I just don't want to be prepared for that, and then have them tell my DH that they'll have to go to the very end of the B-line. And I know that the people at the little counter thingy don't get there until about 10 minutes before boarding time.

Tracey ... I'll have a small black backpack and I'll have a LGMH on it with my name on it. So watch for me. How many in your party?

We're headed to Buffalo tonight - Sleep Inn Park'n'Fly. Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow morning. :goodvibes

I will watch for you!! It will be me, bf (slapwhitey here on the boards) and my mom. Ds is staying behind with his dad this trip!

Wow thats funny ds with the B. I am sure if he was in line with you the boarding agent would allow him to board in the A...especially when they see he is only 6!!

See ya tomorrow!!

I can't imagine it being a problem for your son to board with the rest of you. Like Tracey said especially when they see he is only 6. I would all get in the A line and then go and ask.

Hi there. I was kind of thinking the same thing. I mean, if they have to stay back, I'll put DD in one row and me in another and put bags on the seats to just save them -- which is what the SWA agent on the phone suggested -- so seems kind of silly not to let him board.

See you in the AM Tracey!

MaryLiz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter