• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Will they keep this/cancel that" We are now Live from WDW, the Nicki & Todd show!

MickeyNicki - I'm so excited to read about this trip you are on! I just can't wait for the next post. It's like sitting on pins and needles! :rotfl: But, I don't want your trip to go to fast for you because it always seems like the time spent there just flies by!

I would love to hear more about the Poly. Me and DH are staying there our first time in September after the DVC Member cruise. Just me and him and no kids!!!! :banana: Any advice/recommendations would be appreciated.

Have fun today! :flower3:

Great start Nicki - I absolutely love those new refillable mugs, they are way cool.

That Fusion Lemonade is looking so good to me right now - and it's only 4 pm here. As it's 11 am there, I am guessing you are out having a great time. Enjoy :thumbsup2

And.... I have a drink question.....

Do they offer a "virgin" Lapu-Lapu or anything similar (in the pineapple) for kids? :confused3

I'm signing on for your reviews, I love your live reports.

I loved that Fusion Lemonade cocktail, it really was so light and just way to easy to drink!

Ughh you must be at SciFi right now enjoying boozy milkshakes! Can't wait to hear about it :goodvibes

The drain in the kitchen sink is apparently clogged :headache: A whole bottle of draino and I still have standing water in both sides of the sink along with a dishwasher full of dirty dishes & a counter covered in dirty pots & pans :mad: :headache:

I really could use a few of the Sunken Treasures and a milkshake or two. Then the sink might not bother me as much ;)

Oh to be at Disney, eating and drinking yummy stuff :cloud9:

Hey girl, glad to see you made it there and already tackling the tough assignment of boozing it up for us......:laughing: YOU GO GIRL!

I like the new mugs too!:goodvibes

Hey girl, glad to see you made it there and already tackling the tough assignment of boozing it up for us......:laughing: YOU GO GIRL!

I like the new mugs too!:goodvibes

I liked her idea that we do an all "gals" trip--no hubbies, no signifcant others, boyfriends, etc.! How about you? :cool1:

Hey Nicky! :wave2: ..... Nevermind.... you know what I was going to say..... Tony's Town Square, blah, blah, blah..... :rotfl:

Those chips at CC's look great. I wonder if you can get all sweet potato chips. :scratchin

Enjoy the rest of your trip!!! :woohoo:

I love reading your trip/dining reviews. I just got back from WDW on Tuesday and I'm already thinking about a Summer trip! We always like to try a few new places to eat at, along with our favorites, so I am looking forward to your reviews and pictures. I'd like to try Captain Cooks. I have never stayed at the Poly, but I have eaten at O'hana and Kona. The menu at Captain Cooks looks interesting.

I hope you enjoyed your lunch at Sci-Fi. We were thinking of eating there this trip, but chose Brown Derby (another favorite) instead.

I hope you tried the lobster eggs benedict at the GFC - my wife and I had it for the first time in December and it was fabulous! The coffee...they only serve Nescacrap there unfortunately.

A great drink (ie. potent) at Tambu is the Zombie.

Hi! I'm new to your trip reports and just want to say how great they are! I've read your past reports and am so happy to be along for the ride. :goodvibes We leave Wed. and can't wait especially since I just found your reports and all the great photos:love: Can't wait to hear more.

I can't believe I missed the first day! Hope you are having a great time!

Sorry to hear about the first room, but glad the new room is ok!

MickeyNicky said:
I opened the door I thought I was gonna die...the smell of sour wet dog or something hit us....

Nicky I almost died of laughter when I read this because it reminded me of Monsters Inc! :rotfl2: When Mike asks Sully for "odorant" and then asks if he has "wet dog" hehe....you just had a visit from the Monsters, thats all :laughing:

In all seriousness I'm glad you got a better smelling room :goodvibes Ahh what I wouldn't give to be at the Poly!

Hey Girl! Glad you made it okay... I'm interested if there's a non-alkie version of the Lapu Lapu for Cait... We ARE going to get together at the Tambu.... drinks and chips... mmmmm!!! yummy!

We need really big pictures of the boozy milk shakes, k? Really big... lol!!!!:lmao:
(some of us are wishing we were on vacation too...!!!) I think Cait and I are going to the Wave one night when we're onsite... and we're going to Sci-Fi for just milkshakes... make mine w/booze :thumbsup2

Hope you had a great day... btw, it's 3:20 pm, isn't it time for Todd's nap?

Can't wait for more food pics! (and witty conversation!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter