Will the ships do anything special for Valentine's Day?

kristieboyd

Mouseketeer
Maybe a special desert or something? Just curious since we'll be on board the Wonder for V-day this year!

On other holidays I have seen free (yeah "free" stuff!) champaign, and apple cider for the kids. I think there was a dessert. There will be some sort of Adult Party and limited eddition items in the stores.

Kristie - my family will be cruising with you on the Wonder out of Miami! Can't wait! If you've not yet done so, head on over to the meet board for our cruise. Lots of nice people there. We're planning a meet and greet on embarkation dat at 3pm around the promenade lounge located deck 3 midship. Stop by and say hello!

Kelly
DW::MinnieMo DH:smickey: DS:mickeyjum

Let's see....triple the prices in the adult only restaurants and require reservations 6 months in advance? OH, that's what they do on land.

Many years ago we cruised over V day--nothing happened for family type stuff. DD took Lion King valentines for our servers. The things we remember.....

I sailed on the Dream last year over Valentine's day and highly enjoyed it. I went to Palo for dinner and they had a great piano player which they normally don't have, and women were also given roses, a nice touch! There were also many beautiful valentine decorated cakes in different areas around the ship. Not sure when/where they were served though. I got off the ship in Nassau and got a picture at a cool Valentine's day Bahamian craft display. Then back on board for a quiet day on the ship.

We've done four Valentine cruises, but only the only extras I've noticed have been the red roses given to the ladies at Palo dinner..........a pity more is not done really !

FYI - despite port regulations about plants, we were told that you can take these roses off the ship with you, as they are put onboard in the US

I've sailed a couple of times over Valentines day. Mostly only saw some decorations, V-Day themed fruit carvings and the such.

However, one year on the Magic, and I think this was when Dreams was done on the last night, the main stage cast put on a really cool Valentine's Day cabaret in the Promenade lounge. The lounge was decked out with baloons and LED candles, very very nice. A bunch of the performers sang songs they chose and it was a special treat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter