• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will TarzansKat meet Captain Jack? ~A Pirate's Life for 3 Pre-Trippie~ We're back!

Please don't ever agree to go to Disney with your MIL. I can't see any way that it would be a positive experience and you would be miserable.....however it would make for a great TR!
:lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2: The only reason I think it will ever happen is that my Mom would like to go on a family trip with future grandnuggets and us. And whatever my Mom does with us, MIL wants to do it with us too. Sigh. MIL's. I can vacation with my parents because they have a simillar vacationing styles and wouldn't expect to be with us the whole trip. I am sure MIL would want to give us our wakeup calls. :headache:

Thanks to those who liked the new avatar and celebrate the two days with me! Sorry I don't have more time to multi-quote but I had a doozy of a day at work, and I am just flat out.

Getting ready for the trip, finally figured out how much money to withdraw and in what denominations, so that's good. Now...to packing...and making Tink & Missy's gifts...and last minute shopping.

Tomorrow should be fun! :lmao:

Anyway, Heidi, to further clarify just so you are not all confused. Mom and Nana love Pop Century. To them, between Pop and a mod, they'd always pick Pop. A mod is not "worth it" to them. But deluxe is. So if they're going to Disney it's either Pop or deluxe. Savvy? :goodvibes

1, Count it, ONE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!​

DisneySept2007-1042-1.jpg

jack10.jpg

DoleWhip.jpg

To use some of 2SP's words....

Now is that a fabby trio or what? ;) ;)

Boarding passes have been printed...I repeat, boarding passes have been printed.

Don't you just love online check-in? ;)

Boarding passes have been printed...I repeat, boarding passes have been printed.

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Don't you just love online check-in? ;)

Having worked for an airline for the vast majority of my working life I always travelled staff travel (one of THE MOST stressful things you can ever do) so I have never experienced the utter joy of checking in on line. That is one of the high points of next years trip for DH...check-in on line and being a REAL passenger.

This is very sad but I am so excited for you and when I read you'd checked in for your flights I got that fluttery feeling in my tummy....I know I need to get a life:sad2:

Oh my god. Totally unrelated to the excitement of you Disney trip but I just went to reply and I hit a button by accident on the DIS tool bar....did you know that you can do a list function on here! I am in heaven! :cloud9:

Anyhoo..... :rolleyes1

It's Disney Eve! :yay: :yay:

Are you ready? I am so excited for you even though I am going to miss you terribly. :hug:

I finally got home from running all my errands!

Now I Need to go pack!!!!! :scared:

Go pack woman! Just think in 12 1/2 hours you will be waking up to go catch a plane to DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Have a safe and wonderful vacation to WDW.....have a Dole Whip (or 2) for me!!!!

Have a wonderful time! You only need to do what the 3 of you want to do, you don't have to worry about anyone else! :woohoo: Have fun!

Everybody, thank you so much for the well wishes!

DS just woke up from his nap, and I just finished packing my and DH's stuff, so now I'm on to his. :lmao: I'm almost done though, and getting down to the last minute things that will be packed in the morning so that's good.

I do plan on some final thoughts this evening, so stay tuned! :happytv:

party: party: party: party: It's par-tay time!

I'm done packing except for the last minute stuff, and I'm ready to DIS!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter