• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will TarzansKat meet Captain Jack? ~A Pirate's Life for 3 Pre-Trippie~ We're back!

Oh carp. I'm all verklempt.

I couldn't think of a better day to be departing than this rainy NE morning. Heading for the FL sunshine!

And to boot, not only did TK's flight get off safely, but they're scheduled to land 15 minutes early!! Is there anywhere else in the world where an extra 15 minutes could be better spent than the World?

See you in 6 days TK!!!

:pirate:

Sounds like TK's magic has already begun!!! Thanks for keeping us updated, Tink!

I think those tickers re-set themselves once they get past the countdown day. Nice thought thou.

Pssst....

it's 3am....

guess who's awake and couldn't sleep?

Because...

I'M GOING TO DISNEYWORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much for all the well wishes, guys. And know that I will definitely think of all of you, and how great writing this pre trip report has been. That so many people care for us and are interested in how we fare really touches my heart, and I can't wait to share our adventures with you. :goodvibes

Love, TK

I hope you're having an A-MAZING time, TK!

Ohhhh. I'm used to the one like mine that ends up changing to "X days since..."

Well, she'll be updating it with her bounceback info soon enough, I'm sure!
I'm sure she will! I miss her even though I am sure she is having a grand time. I can't wait to hear about their trip. :goodvibes

Yo ho, me hearties!

I'm back. But not in black, or with a vengeance.

Actually, I'm sick. As in lost my voice sick. As in the TK clan is stuffed up, has had fevers/chills, and (with the exception of DH who just lost his voice this morning, but still went to work) are enjoying what I fondly call a "TV day." Which means DS is allowed to watch a variety of cartoons, etc, and I'm on the computer.

And doing laundry.

And unpacking.

You get the idea. ;)

We had a great time. There were some challenges, but there were many, many rewards. I took lots of notes, and hope to start my trip report soon.

Thanks for all the well wishes! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter