Will Pecos Bills be open early Dec?

DIS Veteran
I wasn't sure if this was a seasonal restaurant. Can you see the parade while eating outside? Thanks.

It should be open. Pecos Bill's is not a seasonal restaurant, and I think the only time it's not open is when it's being renovated. I haven't seen it on the renovation list, so it should be open. :D

As far as sitting outside to watch the parade, I think I've read about other people doing this and I know the parade goes right by there, so if you can find an available table it should work out.

Depending on where you are seated outside, you may be able to see the parade. Last time, we sort of stood next to the fence (many children stood on chairs) to see over the fence from where we were seated.

Enjoy Pecos Bill's. It's our favorite place. Not sure why, really, but I am looking forward to Pecos Bill's more than any other restaurant at WDW.

Pecos Bills is open year round. We always have to get a burger there at least once on every trip. The fixins bar they have is great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter