Will my iPhone work inside WDW

kwsoccerkid

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if anybody had any problem using there
iPhone inside Disney World .

ATT edge network is terrible getting connected to the Internet in certain area's
Is there any free wifi spots around or should I bring my laptop and connect at the Resort. (Staying at Pop Century)

We had no problem using our iPhones anywhere on WDW property. We did not notice wifi popping up as an option anywhere.

I think wifi currently is available in the deluxe resort lobbies. We were at The GCH where it's the same setup. When TA did our BWI reservations I asked and she confirmed.

pretty much all of WDW is covered with WiFi... but it is pass word protected and not available to the general public... believe me I tried. You will get better battery life if you turn off bluetooth and wifi in the settings... other wise you get pretty good edge coverage outside. Inside most rides i got lousy signal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter