Will Mickey write to my kids?

Mom+4

<font color=teal>Saved from the loony bin by the T
I read in a post some time ago about an address to which one can mail a request for Mickey to write to one's children. I would REALLY like for Mickey to do this, and "invite" them to come down to visit him around Christmas. I thought I would give them the letter on the 'plane, since they don't know we're going, and we plan to tell them when we get to the airport. Does anyone have the address for Mickey letters? Thanks to all.

I don't know if there's an official address, but it would be easy enough to do yourself. I'm planning on sending cards to my 3yo nephew and 6yo niece from Pooh inviting them to dine with him at the Crystal Palace. They have some great Disney Hallmark birthday cards now, and some of them would be perfect to use (and could be easily modified with careful sticker placement to make them non-Birthday cards.)

I believe this is the correct address. I got it from these boards.

WALT DISNEY WORLD INFO
Guest Letters
Letters to Mickey Mouse
P.O. Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-00100

Tracy:D

I, I mean my daughter, wrote to Mickey about two months ago and still haven't heard anything back. Does anyone know how long it has taken them to get their "replies" back from Mickey?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter