Will I make my Yak & Yeti Ressie?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by MOM2MC2, Jul 17, 2017 at 11:12 AM.

1. MOM2MC2

MOM2MC2 Disney Dreamer

Trying to decide if I'll make my 7:15pm Yak & Yeti reservation, if I have FastPass for Na'vi River Journey at 6:45pm on 8/3. Any thoughts?

2. dclpluto

dclpluto DIS Veteran

You should if everything goes good. When I had fast passes to NRJ I was on the ride in 6 minutes.it's a very short ride. You should be off by 7 if everything goes good.
    But if it shuts down earlier in the day the fast pass line will be long.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017 at 12:16 PM
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. Calee

Calee Mouseketeer

You can also check in for your FP a few minutes early.

5. DisneyWishes14

DisneyWishes14 DIS Veteran

I would suggest joining the Landry's Select Club which gives you priority seating at Yak & Yeti (and Rainforest Cafe and TRex) over people with ADR"s. You simply walk up to the restaurant whenever you want and will be seated quickly. It's $25 to join but that $25 goes toward your bill. You also get a $25 birthday month bonus (you can make your birthday month August). So, if you join, you can drop the ADR, walk (not run) to the restaurant when you are done with your ride, get priority seating and save some money too!

Micca and Hopefully like this.
  6. MOM2MC2

MOM2MC2 Disney Dreamer

I was just toying with the idea of joining Landry's Select Club. Didn't realize priority seating comes before an ADR, so even better reason to join. I also have a Landry's restaurant near me at home that I enjoy.

DisneyWishes14 and Micca like this.
  7. Micca

Micca SAHG: Stay At Home Grandfather

FWIW I joined the Landry's club and went to one of their restaurants prior to receiving my card in the mail. When we checked in they asked if we were members and explained I didn't have the card yet. We were given a comp appetizer for being members. It's not a bad deal: You break even on your first visit and you're $25 ahead during your birthday month.

8. Interpol

Interpol Mouseketeer

The Landry's Select Club card also works at T-Rex, Rainforest Cafe, Bubba Gump's, and The Oceannaire.