Will I make my Yak & Yeti Ressie?

MOM2MC2

Disney Dreamer
Trying to decide if I'll make my 7:15pm Yak & Yeti reservation, if I have FastPass for Na'vi River Journey at 6:45pm on 8/3. Any thoughts?

Trying to decide if I'll make my 7:15pm Yak & Yeti reservation, if I have FastPass for Na'vi River Journey at 6:45pm on 8/3. Any thoughts?

You should if everything goes good. When I had fast passes to NRJ I was on the ride in 6 minutes.it's a very short ride. You should be off by 7 if everything goes good.
But if it shuts down earlier in the day the fast pass line will be long.

Last edited:
I would suggest joining the Landry's Select Club which gives you priority seating at Yak & Yeti (and Rainforest Cafe and TRex) over people with ADR"s. You simply walk up to the restaurant whenever you want and will be seated quickly. It's $25 to join but that $25 goes toward your bill. You also get a $25 birthday month bonus (you can make your birthday month August). So, if you join, you can drop the ADR, walk (not run) to the restaurant when you are done with your ride, get priority seating and save some money too!

I would suggest joining the Landry's Select Club which gives you priority seating at Yak & Yeti (and Rainforest Cafe and TRex) over people with ADR"s. You simply walk up to the restaurant whenever you want and will be seated quickly. It's $25 to join but that $25 goes toward your bill. You also get a $25 birthday month bonus (you can make your birthday month August). So, if you join, you can drop the ADR, walk (not run) to the restaurant when you are done with your ride, get priority seating and save some money too!
I was just toying with the idea of joining Landry's Select Club. Didn't realize priority seating comes before an ADR, so even better reason to join. I also have a Landry's restaurant near me at home that I enjoy.

FWIW I joined the Landry's club and went to one of their restaurants prior to receiving my card in the mail. When we checked in they asked if we were members and explained I didn't have the card yet. We were given a comp appetizer for being members. It's not a bad deal: You break even on your first visit and you're $25 ahead during your birthday month.

The Landry's Select Club card also works at T-Rex, Rainforest Cafe, Bubba Gump's, and The Oceannaire.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter