Will I burn up in Capris or Bermuda shorts?

bcarson

Mouseketeer<br><font color=9966ff>I will second Or
We are going last week of May and First week of June. I know it's going to be hotter then we are used to for our trips. I have lost almost 50lbs. But when I tried on the shorter shorts yesterday. I hated the way my upper thighs still looked flabby. Longer shorts or capris I can handle. But I am afraid I will be way to hot?

I go in July and early August every year. It is super hot and I wear light capris or bermuda shorts always. I am very heavy, though I am down 56 pounds now, but I still have a lot to lose. I have capris and bermudas planned for the last week of July and first week of August of this year.

Thanks for answering. I am glad I am not the only one that feels that way. I was beginning to think I had committed some big faux pas. lol! I plan to wait until the weekend before I leave and by my pants last minute.

I am not overweight, but I have lymphedema in my left leg (for the past 10 years) and I have to wear a thick stocking for it so I wear pants, shoes and socks no matter what time of year we go. :sad2: We have been during some pretty hot weather and, while I am hot walking around, I still find that the indoors are very air conditioned and I'm glad I have a little more on. :rolleyes:

I think that longer shorts would be more comfortable to wear when sitting on/at the attractions, too. The little bit of extra material probably won't make that much difference in warmth - you'll be fine!

Have a great time!

Congratulations on your weight loss. I'm sure you look great in your shorts! It is the picture in our own minds that cause us all of this stress.

I like to wear skirts or a casual cotton dress to Disney in the summer. Nothing goes upside down or anything, so I figure it is safe. Plus, the air circulates better. :thumbsup2;)

I wore capris in June of last year to the parks. I was comfortable somewhat. The first day at Disney(MK) was the worst and it was humid as can be. I sweat a lot at the back of my knees and just seem to prefer capris or pants to having it drip down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter