Will Finding Nemo have fast pass?

Danauk

<font color=green>I would be sitting on the patio
Apologies if this has already been asked and answered before but I did a search and couldn't find any info. I know the ride is not open yet so we do not know if it will be used for EE (we can hope I guess!) but I figured if it was due to open in a few months the FP machines would be there by now if there were going to be any. So do you know if the ride will have FP or not, or after the initial opening excitment has passed will the ride not need it?

No, for sure it will not have FP......I would be shocked if it wasn't an EE attraction though!

I didn't see any FP machines in place last week, but then I didn't actually look for them either. I'd be surprised if it wasn't an FP ride, but you never know for sure.

I agree with Judy. Everything I have read so far says it will not have FP. I also agree that since the ride capacity per day is so low, they will open it for EE to allow at least a few more people a day. If it is EE then Nemo will move ahead of Peter Pan for a while as to the first thing you should ride. Only time will tell. I can only hope since we will be there the middle of July.

Everyone I talked with said nope to the FP. What days are EE so I can go on a different one :)

I doubt it'll have a fast pass line. As other threads have stated, they expect lines to go all the way to IASW, with possible a 3-hour wait. We'll be down there in July and are debating on whether spending the money and staying onsite to get ee (we're hoping nemo will be part of ee). We'll be there for 3 days and we want to maximize our in-park time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter