Will Chip and Dale steal my wife again? W/ Pics (Updated 5-21~Part 3 Our next trip)

FauntleroyFAN07

Commander of Donalds Crew Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy
:welcome: to our 2007 Trip Report.
Here is where the Chapters are located for the start of this years trip.....Enjoy, There are going to be lots of pictures.

Chapter 19. Opening Ceremony of Anniversary Trip '07 Day 1 Part 1 Page 28 Post 406
Chapter 20. Will the Surprise thing be announced? Page 31 Post 452
Chapter 21. The SURPRISE ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MK!!!!!!! Page 32 Post 480
Chapter 22. Back in order, and we arrive to our Room. Day 1 Part 2 Page 36 Post 526
Chapter 23. A Great Evening/A bad Evening. Day 1 Part 3 Page 37 Post 549
Chapter 24. First day in the parks, MGM Day 2 Part 1 Page 38 Post 561
Chapter 25. My favorite activity at MGM. Day 2 Part 2 Page 39 Post 580
Chapter 26. Who Did Which Drawing, and LMA Stunt Show Day 2 Part 3 Page 40 Post 599
Chapter 27. A break in the action, Anniversary at Cubby GamePage 42 Post 616
Chapter 28. Back to Disney, An evening at MGM Day 2 Part 4 Page 46 Post 679
Chapter 29. Final hours in MGM, Will we make it to Fantasmic that night? Day 2 Part 5 Page 47 Post 700
Chapter 30. What did we do the rest of the night? Day 2 Part 6 Page 50 Post 738
Chapter 31. Chili in the belly, and DW is Queen. Page 53 Post 792
Chapter 32. DTD Day!!! Day 3 Part 1 Page 54 Post 808
Chapter 33. DTD Day!!! Lunch and Shopping!!! Day 3 Part 2 Page 56 Post 831
Chapter 34. Hidden Mickeys, and will we find a seat??? Day 3 Part 3 Page 57 Post 847
Chapter 35. 3,700 dollar Painting by DW!! Day 3 Part 4 Page 58 Post 866
Chapter 36. Wild and crazy at TL!!! Day 4 Part 1 Page 60 Post 898
Chapter 37. Crazyness, sneakyness, and heals!!! Day 4 Part 2 Page 61 Post 910
Chapter 38. 18 isnt enough, lets do it 19 times!!! Day 5 Part 1 Page 63 Post 942
Chapter 39. Stealthness on the WDW busses, and a sammy!! Day 5 Part 2 Page 64 Post 953
Chapter 40. A fight between a duck and a mouse!!! Day 5 Part 3 Page 65 Post 968
Chapter 41. A grand celebration just for us !!! Day 5 Part 4 Page 67 Post 998
Chapter 42. Into the Forest, and bagels!!! Day 5 Part 5 Page 69 Post 1029
Chapter 43. Getting Wild in the Wild!!! Day 6 Part 1 Page 70 Post 1046
Chapter 44. Pocahantis and the Pass OUT!!! Day 6 Part 2 Page 72 Post 1068
Chapter 45. Bugs, Pizza, and a Dog!! Day 6 Part 3 Page 73 Post 1092
Chapter 46. Bug picking Monkeys, a quick charge!! Day 6 Part 4 Page 75 Post 1117
Chapter 47. Tigers and a Quick Charge!! Day 6 Part 5 Page 76 Post 1136
Chapter 48. Dancing in the street yep, I own this place!!! Day 6 Part 6 Page 78 Post 1159
Chapter 49. I fall in love with a wench, and a pineapple!! Day 6 Part 7 Page 79 Post 1182
Chapter 50. My goodness 50 of these things??? Day 6 Part 8 Page 81 Post 1211
Chapter 51. Righting a Wrong and a Magical Ending!!! Day 6 Part 9 Page 84 Post 1260
Chapter 52. Uninvited quests, and a secret swap!! Day 7 Part 1 Page 88 Post 1307
Chapter 53. You just secured yourself another disney trip. Day 7 Part 2 Page 91 Post 1360
Chapter 54. Alien encounters, and wet t-shirt contest!!! Day 7 Part 3 Page 94 Post 1402
Chapter 55. Enchantment, and another freebie!!! Day 7 Part 4 Page 96 Post 1435
Chapter 56. Spanked in MK and a show!! Day 7 Part 5 Page 103 Post 1531
Chapter 57. Tell me this is not happening again? Day 7 Part 6 Page 104 Post 1558
Chapter 58. Then ending to a crazy day Day 7 Part 7 Page 107 Post ?
Chapter 59. A mugging at Blizzard Beach!!! Day 8 Part 1 Page 109 Post 1626
Chapter 60. YOAMD, and a concert!! Day 8 Part 2Page 114
Chapter 61. Suitcases at Epcot? and someone gets run over Day 9 Part 1Page 115
Chapter 62. Taco, Burrito, Whats coming out of your speedo? Day 9 Part 2Page 117 Post 1748
Chapter 63. DW encounters the segways, and we visit mexico!! Day 9 Part 3Page 121 Post 1807
Chapter 64. The nations, a band, and another dream!! Day 9 Part 4Page 124 Post 1854
Chapter 65. An intruder at dinner, and a test track wait!!! Day 9 Part 5Page 127 Post 1891
Chapter 66. We grant a wish, and a tearful goodbye!!! Day 9 Part 6Page 130 Post 1937
Chapter 67. Our final departure, a tennis match & Nathans hotdogs!!! Day 10 Part 1Page 132 Post 1978
Chapter 68. Fauntleroys Top Ten, and Some trading Pins !!! Final Thoughs Part 1Page 135 Post 2022

Up Next Chapter 69. Final thoughts Part 2.

Below is the list of Chapters that Introduce us and the report from last years trip...It is pretty good for writing it a year later.

Pre Trip Report from last year Completed
Break Down of Where the Chapters are, and what they are about

Chapter 1. Pics of Minnie and her crush on me Page 2 Post 21
Chapter 2. Meeting the Newleyweds that are going to see the Mouse Page 2 Post 29
Chapter 3. The plans Page 3 Post 36
Chapter 3-a. A winner is choosen and announced!!!! Page 3 Post 40
Chapter 4. 9 days of glorious glorious food, and what parks we will visit. Page 4 Post 47
Chapter 5. Mystery Chapter....What will I write about next? Page 6 Post 79
Chapter 6. What have we bought to take down to WDW with us? Page 7 Post 105
Chapter 7. The start of the mini trip reports from last year.Page 10 Post 148
Chapter 8. Another "short" story from last years trip. Page 14 Post 196
Chapter 9. Another "short" story from last year. Water Park Style TL Page 15 Post 219
Chapter 10. Another "short" of.....Castle Pics. Page 16 Post 240
Chapter 11. Mini Report from Indiana Beach trip.... Page 17 Post 241
Chapter 12. Another "short" story, Epcot...Part 1 Page 19 Post 277
Chapter 13. Another "short" story, Epcot...Part 2 Page 20 Post 297
Chapter 14. Another "short" story...Water Park Style Blizzard Beach Page 21 Post 307
Chapter 15. Another "short" story...MGM Page 21 Post 313
Chapter 16. Another "short" story...DTD Page 25 Post 364
Chapter 17. The final Short story from last year...AK, MGM, MK Page 26 Post 382
Chapter 18. Closing of Honeymoon Trip..."Fauntleroy's Favorites of '06" Page 27 Post 394

The Setup:
Who better to name our TR than the people of the DIS. :thumbsup2 My wife and I are going to start a Pre TR here and can't pick a name.

You will have four options (each will be explained as to why they are a possiblity and then we will go from there.

And Now on with the show:

Option 1.Will Chip and Dale steal my wife again?
Explanation:
Last year while going into see the characters Chip and Dale, Minnie, and Goofy, Chip took a real liking to my wife. He grabbed here before we even made it into there room and waited in line with her to see Minnie. When we made our way around to them to do our pictures, They didn't want me in the picture with them at first but then allowed me to join. Once the photos were done and I was putting my camera away they grabbed her, looked at her wedding ring then ran out the exit door with her. A CM had to bring them back in.

Option 2. Can we really go back every year on our Anniversary?
Explanation:
On last years trip, we were on the bus back to CB from DTD when a couple sitting across from started to ask us questions about our honeymoon (we were wearing our just married buttons). They told us how they have been married for 27 years and have come back every year on there anniversary.:hug: We thought about it and wanted to try to do that. This year will be our 2nd trip and Anniversary number 1. :love:

Option 3. Can I make it 2 years in a row without getting in trouble for eating to much?
Explanation:
Well last year we were lucky enough to get on the free Dining Plan. :cool1: I just happened to stumble across it when I called to make a change to our reservations. (This was before we discovered the DIS :scared1: ) This year we got the plan again and are pumped. :banana: My DW and I are not cheap but we love deals. And last year she always wanted to order the most expensive thing on the menu just to see how much money we could rack up on our bills since we were not paying for it. She was so excited about it that she did not even notice that I would eat everything that I ordered. popcorn:: My claim to fame is finishing off the nacho platter at ESPN club and my entire meal and the dessert. That was great and I love Nachos. Normally at home I can smuggle about 15 chips before I am caught and then I get the look. :mad: You know what I am talking about. I wonder if I can get away with it again this year. :scratchin

Option 4. Trying to stay at every Disney World Resort, can we do it?
Explanation:
When making our reservation this year, we wanted to go back to CB, but decided to try a value resort and stay longer. After we did this we thought hey :idea: lets try and stay at a different resort each year we go back and we can not repeat one until we have done them all. It might take a while but go back to option number 2 and if we go back every year it will only take us 18 years. Hey it can happen but then again maybe I can talk her into 2 trips a year. Oh wait my parents go down every 2 years so if we double up with that we can knock it off in under 10 years.

Well those are your options I will take your votes everyones vote into consideration and hopefully there will be a clear cut winner soon. Or maybe I will come up with another name that I will give you an option for.

Does anyone else just think of really random things and weird times.

I will leave this one for you. My DW and I were at dinner the other night and she was asking me what time the movie started that we were going to after dinner and my response was I wonder if I should get the skillet at Whispering Canyon or get the chicken in the pasta. :scratchin
Where did that come from.

Also to come a break down of the crazy newleyweds going on this trip, an inteniary, other plans, random thoughts, Highlights from last year and a few more interesting things along this way.

Only 37 more Days till Disney '07 :cool1:

TR Disclosure: I sometimes type fast and get excited and spell words wrong. Sorry in advance but it is gonna happen so watcha gonna do.

Enjoy and thanks for playing along. The winning choice will possibly be announced this weekened. So come out and vote your the ones that are going to be reading this.

Option 3. Can I make it 2 years in a row without getting in trouble for eating to much?

My claim to fame is finishing off the nacho platter at ESPN club and my entire meal and the dessert.

That's my vote and my reason for the vote.

WOW!!! Duly impressed here! :thumbsup2

Of course, I can eat a pound of spaghetti... :sad2:

1. Will Chip and Dale steal my wife again?
Hehe, its funny...and eye catching (that one word?)

Another vote for the Chip & Dale title.... reminds me of the time Goofy tried to steal me away from my DH at LTT.... ah, memories!!

Out of all your choices, this one has the most curb appeal! ;)

Kathy

That's my vote and my reason for the vote.

WOW!!! Duly impressed here! :thumbsup2

Of course, I can eat a pound of spaghetti... :sad2:

Thanks for the vote that was an exciting one, because my DW did not realize I ate the whole plate untile my dinner came, she was to busy watching all the sports going on around us. That is just another reason I love her, she can sit down on a sunday and watch football with the best of them.:love:

Allthough she is still a colts fan:sad2:

1. Will Chip and Dale steal my wife again?
Hehe, its funny...and eye catching (that one word?)

Thanks, I got her back later in the week, at AK Minnie pushed her out of the picture and tried to take me away. DW told her that she was gonna go and kidnap Mickey and she just shrugged her shoulders. :love: Minnie :love:

Another vote for the Chip & Dale title.... reminds me of the time Goofy tried to steal me away from my DH at LTT.... ah, memories!!

Out of all your choices, this one has the most curb appeal! ;)

Kathy

Thank you, and stay tooned I have to find the pics of those little rascals taking my :bride: from me.

Hello everyone! This is the DW of Fauntleroyfan. I myself would have to vote for the "Will Chip and Dale steal my wife again?" title because it was the most fun for me! :earboy2: About my DH getting away with eating whatever he wants. I know if I suggested he not eat so much he wouldn't listen anyway. It's alright anyways....we're on vacation.

I will also have to vote for #1!! I think it is the catchier title of the options. :thumbsup2

Definitely post some pictures!! ::yes::

Michelle

Well it seems Option 1. is leading in the polls so far. I thought I would include a picture of the moment for everyone. They made it out those doors before a CM brought them back in.

DSC04467.jpg

Those pesky little devils, I wont let it happen again this year.

Hello everyone! This is the DW of Fauntleroyfan. I myself would have to vote for the "Will Chip and Dale steal my wife again?" title because it was the most fun for me! :earboy2: About my DH getting away with eating whatever he wants. I know if I suggested he not eat so much he wouldn't listen anyway. It's alright anyways....we're on vacation.

Hey hun :welcome: to our TR and :welcome: to everyone else that has come aboard. She loves to tell everyone about that moment.

And she is right about telling me not to eat so much, I just tell her that they are gonna throw away what I dont eat and that would just take up uneeded space so I will just fill my belly with it and let it hang out in there. sounds good to me. :thumbsup2

But I do know that I will hear her say at least 5 times a day how she is going on a diet when we get back.

I will also have to vote for #1!! I think it is the catchier title of the options. :thumbsup2

Definitely post some pictures!! ::yes::

Michelle

:welcome: thanks for the vote, I have one picture up, I have to find the one where Minnie tried to take me away. that will prove that I have some character addmiers also.

I FOUND YOU GUYS! Ok, so of course I agree with all the others---I like the first one, very catchy---but then again I am already along for the ride no matter what the title.

Can't wait to read more!

I FOUND YOU GUYS! Ok, so of course I agree with all the others---I like the first one, very catchy---but then again I am already along for the ride no matter what the title.

Can't wait to read more!

:welcome: Thanks for coming over, I think that is going to win, but I will give it a few days to make it an official choice of the DIS people out there.

On a side note, do you know how to shrink down the photos so that they are not bigger than the screen size, I tried to do it photo bucket, but it didnt change anything. :confused3

:welcome: Thanks for coming over, I think that is going to win, but I will give it a few days to make it an official choice of the DIS people out there.

On a side note, do you know how to shrink down the photos so that they are not bigger than the screen size, I tried to do it photo bucket, but it didnt change anything. :confused3

It seems to be showing up reallly small to me though....

But mine are all really big file sizes (at least 1600 x 1200) and I use shutterfly.com to upload and share my pictures..They always post a great size and I don't have to resize them--which makes it perfect for printing and ordering through their site if I decide to.

It seems to be showing up reallly small to me though....

But mine are all really big file sizes (at least 1600 x 1200) and I use shutterfly.com to upload and share my pictures..They always post a great size and I don't have to resize them--which makes it perfect for printing and ordering through their site if I decide to.

Is the size better now? I tried looking at it from another computer and I think it looks good now.

Is the size better now? I tried looking at it from another computer and I think it looks good now.

I can see it..but it just seems small from my comp...it might be just my computer though....This is what I see:

DSC04467.jpg

does it look small to you or the same as when you see it?

I can see it..but it just seems small from my comp...it might be just my computer though....

does it look small to you or the same as when you see it?

Thanks I think it looks okay now, I tried a few other computers and it seems to be the right size now. :thumbsup2

It's looking really small to me. If you are using PhotoBucket, upload your photo, then click Edit. Click on Resize and scroll down to Message Board. That puts the pictures at a really good size - not too big, not too small. However, if your pictures are already smaller, I don't think they will change size. I have never tried it that way. My pictures almost always start out as 3036 x 2010.

Anyway....HTH! :flower3:

It's looking really small to me. If you are using PhotoBucket, upload your photo, then click Edit. Click on Resize and scroll down to Message Board. That puts the pictures at a really good size - not too big, not too small. However, if your pictures are already smaller, I don't think they will change size. I have never tried it that way. My pictures almost always start out as 3036 x 2010.

Anyway....HTH! :flower3:

Okay I went in and deleted the old pictures and added them again and did what you suggested above, hopefully they look good. It is weird that it looks larger on my screen then if I go to another computer it looks pefect and then when you guys view them they look small. :confused3 I have no idea, hopefully they are correct now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts