Will Call tickets already on a Magicband?

Duck In Blue

Mouseketeer
We have changed a trip to Miami next month to a short trip to WDW! We are staying at Disney Springs hotel this time and so have bought the tickets separately. These have now been added to MDE and are showing on our account, so we have been able to start making FP+ reservations.

Disney have sent a voucher with instructions on collecting the 'Will Call' order from a ticket window when we arrive. However, we already have some Magicbands from a previous trip, so do we actually need to do this or are they already attached to our Magicbands meaning we can go straight to the first park the following day? There is no mention of doing this on what Disney sent me. I did a search and found a Moms Panel post which suggested they would be linked, but the fact that they haven't suggested that in the letter makes me wonder if the UK tickets are different for some reason?

As we have a long drive up from Miami we won't arrive before any of the parks close (we may just make the ticket centre in Disney Springs) and we just want to save some time on our first morning.

This has happened to me before. My tickets were linked to MDE and I did not need to pick them up at will call. Just make sure each of the magic bands are active. If the tickets are showing up you should be good to go!

How was your experience? I just purchased UK tickets and I have a Will Call confirmation and have them linked. I too already have magicbands and the tickets show up on MDE. Did you end up having to go to Will Call?

How was your experience? I just purchased UK tickets and I have a Will Call confirmation and have them linked. I too already have magicbands and the tickets show up on MDE. Did you end up having to go to Will Call?
No, which was lucky as we arrived after everything had shut and were at Animal Kingdom for EMH rope drop on our first morning!

Another confirmation that we did not have to go to will call after linking the UK ticket to our MDE accounts.

Thanks all for confirming we won't need to go will call. We have 2 sets of magic bands, 1 plastic card and the passes on our phones and watches...lol...I think we got it covered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter