Will all sites accomodate a 32 ft 5th wheel?

dizneefan13

Earning My Fins
We will rent an RV for our week long stay in November. I have the site reserved and am looking now to rent the trailer. I think we are in the middle section, if that makes sense.
Its a preferred campsite.
Just want to make sure I don't rent an RV that is too big to fit.

32 ft trailer should fit nearly everywhere. The company you rent from should have a good idea if there are any specific numbers where it won't fit.

My old 5er was 31 ft and I never had a site where I didn't fit.

j

Plus since you are renting, they probably have lots of experience backing in the trailer and spotting it just right. Like threading a needle on the first try. There's maybe 2 sites in loop 100 and maybe 1 in 200 that won't work. No idea on 300.

Bama Ed

Yes. Preferred sites are designed to accommodate RV's larger than 45ft, so you will be fine!

Preferred sites are the middle tier of trailer sites. They are so named because of their location in the Fort. The Premiums are the largest and widest sites, and all concrete. A 30 something would be no problem in Preferred. There are even some really long Full Hook Up sites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter