Wilderness Lodge

Fuzzball15

Earning My Ears
i would appreciate any advise on this resort usually stay at the Beach Club, husband is having hip surgery end of April i want to request a area that will be easier for him to get around the resort looks very big. Need to have suggestions for rooms that would be close i guess to the main area. Thank you

i would appreciate any advise on this resort usually stay at the Beach Club, husband is having hip surgery end of April i want to request a area that will be easier for him to get around the resort looks very big. Need to have suggestions for rooms that would be close i guess to the main area. Thank you
You’ll get better information on the Disney Resorts forum, although I can tell you that all the WL rooms are in the main building, which is not very big. If booking a DVC villa, you want to be in Copper Creek, not Boulder Ridge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter