Wilderness lodge room request question

shordiebecka

DIS Veteran
I am thinking of calling and putting in a room request... I will be 6 months pregnant and hoping that we have a room that we don have to walk too far once we enter the hotel- I need to save my energy for the parks! Any recommendations on where to request? We just paid for the standard view, we don't care what we look at!

Ask to stay in the Main lobby area. We stayed on the 3rd floor directly above the check in desk. Elevators are near by and you won't have to walk far at all. Don't worry about noise levels. We weren't bothered by the noise at all. Good luck and have fun! We LOVE the WL. It is our favorite lodge to stay at.

The easiest is to just put in a request that says "near elevator".

WL is not so big, especially compared to mods and values that are spread out. You can reqest near lobby and near bus stop. However you will be further away from the boat to MK.
FYI I went to wdw 6 months pregnant and I didn't have a problem with energy at all. You'll have a great time!

Lobby view! We were on the fourth floor and loved it! Be sure to sit on the landing in a rocking chair and people watch!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter